Thread: eq??? wtf

onewheel954 is offline Junior Member

Red face eq??? wtf

why is there alot of nocking the eq on here? i have seen good results with it lean good muscle but theres alot of eq haters so please let me know why its no good!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I think because most guys have the mentality that they want to 'grow like a beast' on a cycle and don't take into consideration 'quality' muscle'

EQ can have some great effects for guys with realistic goals and who understand the difference between gains and quality gains.

thank u man, these peeps on here are saying the eq is shit, not to take it. so i thought abuot sub'n it with tren , but i think the enan and eq should be pretty good after all i like a lean muscular look not all watered up. i also dont want to look like a big water ball and then lose 10 pds when its over. u know

will you go down on the front page and check out my cycle. i put the little paper symbol beside it.

Well some guys don't have much luck with EQ.. but then at the same time they are looking for bulking gains that you would get from deca /npp etc.

If ya diet is in order Tren shouldn't give you a bloated look... in fact, with a test base and a dht it works fantastic at leaning up.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    As long as you take it with some test to replace what you are suppressing, eq>nothing, so it's good in that sense. Good for endurance, good for hunger. I only protest eq only cycles.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ, love it or hate it?
    It has it's place just like any other aas, i think some ppl just expect too much from it.
    Once you know what to expect from EQ it makes a great addition to a stack, bulking or cutting, personally i like it.

As was said in ya other thread though....

Whats ya age, stats cycle and lifting experience?

Lightbulb

ok so would u trade the eq for tren ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Eq is a weak compound, it takes way to long to kick in and gains are very little if none at all, i have heard some people saying they respond good to EQ but i would like to bet it was the other compounds within the cycle what was causing this, Ive tried it a few times and many BB's i know have with zero effects or gains except an increase in RBC's, some use it for appetite issues, but if i am using an AAS i would use something what builds muscle tissue and not run the risk of no gains, there are alot of people who don't respond so why run the risk when other products are more or less a sure winner?.

25, done quit a few cycles. have 20ml 250 enan, and 20ml eq200 was gonna run a cc of each every 3 days. i am 210 to 215 depending on how i've been eating, im 6'5

6'5'' and 210, done quite a few cycles?
    To the diet forum with you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by onewheel954 View Post
    ok so would u trade the eq for tren?
    Thats like trading a Skateboard for a Lamborghini,

if you go to the profiles you will get a full break down on the two drugs and whats expected from them

got fina? is offline Member
    I love EQ and include it in almost all of my cycles. I have used it i the past to shread to bits, or to bulk up.
    It has always given me a lean natural look, whick is what i love.
    The results arent crazy, but they come on slow and steady and are much easier to keep.

U have to remember that the faster u grow, the faster u will shrink when u stop taking whatever your taking.

exactly i dont want the full anabolic look i look natural and want to stay that way, i dont like being the guy everyone looks at and is like "hes juicing", ****ing double chin and shit, lean and ripped and strong is better than a big water bubble.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Only thing EQ is good for is increasing vascularity and hardness on cycle. It is decent to run for your 2nd cycle but silly me without really getting a lot of info on it in terms of muscle gains i ran it in place of deca . EQ is weak, i would rather use Mast, var, or winny in place of EQ to be honest. EQ is to expensive for the very little it gives.

exactly i dont want the full anabolic look i look natural and want to stay that way, i dont like being the guy everyone looks at and is like "hes juicing", ****ing double chin and shit, lean and ripped and strong is better than a big water bubble.
    Why are you taking steroids at all? You can maintain bean-pole without them.

kratos take a pic of urself and put it as ur avatar i'll do the same and you'll shut the Fuk up

Taking an attitude like that against respected members will get you a ban fella.

I'd stop that right now if i were you.

I have nothing to prove and I'm not trying to be a jerk. My best friend has the same stats as you, and he looks pretty freakin lanky and skinny. I'm only trying to help you out, cause if you've done several cycles to get to that point, your diet could use some help.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    kratos take a pic of urself and put it as ur avatar i'll do the same and you'll shut the Fuk up
    Ok, this is not needed. We have a strict no-flame policy here that we abide by so you as well will follow it. I dont think Kratos was intending to flame you, he was only describing that while using anabolics we are to achieve muscle mass.

You can maintain a lean ripped look while NOT using anabolics.

And the whole internet fighting thing is childish, seriously.

Talking

i apologize, just didn't sound right what he said. i am a respected member of all my gyms and have a good physique, i started at 176 and 6'4 so i think i did something right and when i was on the party barge yesterday everyone was asking me for advice which means i might be doin pretty well w this. theres alot of beating around the bush on here and not str8 answers, granted everyone has there own opinions but sometimes this site gets very contradictive and you get opposite answers. again i acted a lil immature but everyone has there days.

Don't even worry about it, I got the reaction I was expecting. Tell someone they arn't taking enough juice and they listen. Tell someone they could use another peice of chicken and they get all kinds of pissed off. And you might look better than me, for sure there are guys on here that do, but I don't lie about who I am.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

why is there alot of nocking the eq on here? i have seen good results with it lean good muscle but theres alot of eq haters so please let me know why its no good!
    Often people dont use it right or expect different results.
    GREAT anabolic IMO!

bigboy89 is offline New Member
    i had a reat experience with eq, gained 15 pounds of solid muscle in 3 months, strength went through the roof, no sides really, best part was with proper pct i was able to maintain 95% of weight and 100% of strength gains

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    I love the stuff... very little side...slow to work but good solid lasting gains and vascularity. Sust and EQ are the best IMO, but there are better stuff to get bigger. I like to grow slowly, so EQ works best for me.

solid90062 is offline Member
    On EQ and Sus I gained 15 lbs. And lost none of it when I came off. Only PCT I did was Clomid.

Thread Information