ABOO is offline New Member

New to all this and need advice

Hi

Age 25
    Weight 105kg
    16ish stone
    6.1 tall

My friend said get some Androlic so i did and he advised me to do the below cycle

1 week half of tablet
    1 week full tablet
    1 week two full tablets
    1 week two full tablets
    1 week full tablet
    1 week half of tablet

i have just finished my first set and he said to leave it two weeks before you start

I did at first get few back probs near my kidneys but then it went away and i was fine and kept drinking water and didnt really get any headaches

I also take on morning some maximuscle cyclone and also when i finishing training

i tend to go for a game of football during the week, squash or badmington and dont really eat much bad food and dont really get hungry anymore since started

any advice will be appriciated

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    Come on now. Have you read any of the other posts about oral AAS? About PCT? About correct diet? What are your goals (gain / lose weight)?

Without the correct diet, training and proper use of AAS your gains will be minimal if any.

I would stop listening to your "friend" and just spend some time here reading about all of the above. Do your body a favour and stop till you get more info.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?
    Have you done any kind of research at all before you started?

ABOO is offline New Member
    been training for about 2 month now but before been doing it on and off

i go in gym and just do waits and be in there for about 1 hour 10 mins but i do all body parts. I do this everyday during the week and have two days off

people say i am a bigish guy. Got skininsh arms and chest is wide and shoulders and legs are fine but most of fat is around the stomach and a bit of man boobs

so aim is to loose the gut and man boobs to make then into pecs and try and get my biceps bigger

never tried any steroids before

have no idea what it means by AAS or PCT

will_work is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOO View Post

i go in gym and just do waits and be in there for about 1 hour 10 mins but i do all body parts. I do this everyday during the week and have two days off

people say i am a bigish guy. Got skininsh arms and chest is wide and shoulders and legs are fine but most of fat is around the stomach and a bit of man boobs

so aim is to loose the gut and man boobs to make then into pecs and try and get my biceps bigger

got any pics?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOO View Post

You need to build a base to work from and with only 2 months worth of training under your belt this is nowhere near a base to start using AAS. It takes years to build a base and is a must if your serious about taking AAS. Would you build a house without any foundations? building a soild base will help you maintain your new muscle what you build when you do decide to do a cycle and with only 2 months worth of gym work, your body hasn't even started to grow yet. Concentrate on your diet and training program and you will achieve all your goals you require at this stage.
    Your not ready for any anabolic support, food and training is the support you need at this stage.

Thread Information