Thread: T3 question

bowonly is offline Associate Member

T3 question

What are the advantages of T3? The wife is going to do a cycle of t3/clen , and from what I am reading, T3 causes muscle loss.

So the advantages of combining both over just running clen is...

punkin33 is offline Female Member
    The advantages of T3 is that it speeds up ur matabolism. Muscle loss can be kept to a bare min as long as u eat alot of protien!!!! I had no muscle loss running this cycle but did not go ovet 100mcg of T3 and kept a really awesome diet.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    What are the advantages of T3? The wife is going to do a cycle of t3/clen , and from what I am reading, T3 causes muscle loss.

So the advantages of combining both over just running clen is...
    i answered all these in the last thread i believe, go read over my post in your clen/t3 thread

anyway, to keep muscle loss down, up her protein by 60-100g over what she normally eats and add bcaas before cardio and weight training
    Last edited by Phate; 06-06-2008 at 09:10 AM.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    what side effects for women taken this stuff?

*punkin - THANKS.. she is going to start tomorrow, I am sure I'll have other questions to come. I'll PM you with those.

*phate - THANKS, you did give me some good info on the up'ing her protein, BCAA, will not show up on a drug test on the other thread. I saw a couple of threads saying that T3 can cause you to lose muscle (thus increase protein). Got a little curious .. why you should even take T3 and not just Clen . I'll do some more research on both products, just because I like to know what each is suppose to do, why combine the two and what is their original use. I'll DIG some more.

THANKS for the replies!

LOL.. okay so I got lazy. Just read in the steroid profiles section info on both Clen and T3 (helps to look for Cytomel ). I understand what each does and the benefits of taking both together. Many thanks!

*punkin - I am going to PM you a diet question. Thanks again!

Thread Information