polly56 is offline Associate Member

test pro and enth

I'm relatively new to steroids my first cycle was done last year i did test enth and tren .. im looking to bulk i want to put on 30 lbs. and keep as much weight as possible. I was wondering if you think 250 mg of test prop every three days and 500mgs of test enth once a week for 10 weeks is a good choice for a cycle? has anyone stacked enth and prop together liking the stack and keeping alot of there results ?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I would say if you wanted to use prop use it to kick start the cycle well you wait for the enth to kick in. Also i would suggest to break the enth up into 2 weekly shots of 250mg each. If you wanna stack the test with something maybe deca might be a good choice.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not just run sust if thats what you want to do? but i agree with johnny if you want to use both then kick start your cycle with the prop.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use the prop and the beginning and the end of my cycle,......That way, it would not only kick in quicker, but you would be able to begin pct earlier, by ending the Test E about two weeks before pct, and finish with prop....then you could begin PCT 2-3 days after last shot, this would also help you keep more of your gains....

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the info bro! greatly appreciated, makes perfect sense to me...
    how do you think this sounds...
    test enth at 250mgs for 10 weeks
    at the beginning of the cycle im gunna take 250mgs of prop every three days for 2 weeks to kick start the cycle and at the end when im done the enth again im goin to take prop again for 2 weeks and bable to start my pct 3 days after my last shot...
    what do you guys recommend for pct? i've read alot about clomid and nolva but am unsure about the proper dosage

Thread Information