Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Superrdrol

  1. #1
    cccwdy03 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4

    Superrdrol

    I know, I know wants to hear about superdrol. I'm new to all this, I'm 28 yrs old and weigh about 190. I'm getting too much pudge and bought some superdrol from a friend and was wanting to know if this is a good Idea for my situation, not having access to anythign else??

  2. #2
    Emilio_Rebenga's Avatar
    Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Durty SouF
    Posts
    1,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cccwdy03 View Post
    I know, I know wants to hear about superdrol. I'm new to all this, I'm 28 yrs old and weigh about 190. I'm getting too much pudge and bought some superdrol from a friend and was wanting to know if this is a good Idea for my situation, not having access to anythign else??
    superdrol turns into a mild version of masteron ...it was discontinued a while ago..but i loved that pill, it was my fav prohormone...be careful with having that in your posession, b/c now prohormones are considered a controled substance...its illegal to have them now

    well enough about that..now let me answer your question


    superdrol wont do anything for you if you have some pudge around your belly then i suggest you clean up your diet, and quit drinking..do cardio and track everything you eat...put it all on paper and see what you can improve...you dont need to jump on any superdrol brother..if you bodyfat isnt low enough you wont be able to see a difference

  3. #3
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    You need to give us more info about yourself, your stats, your cycle history, your gym history, etc.....

    From the sounds of it, it seems that your diet sucks and you dont or barely get to the gym.

  4. #4
    cccwdy03 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    thanks. If and when I do take it what would be your recomendation on how to use it?

  5. #5
    Emilio_Rebenga's Avatar
    Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Durty SouF
    Posts
    1,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cccwdy03 View Post
    thanks. If and when I do take it what would be your recomendation on how to use it?
    and when you do take it you must list you stats and ill let u know if your ready to take it...you will NOT i repeat YOU WILL NOT see results if your BF% is high

  6. #6
    cccwdy03 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    I'm 5'10'' about 190. The pudge is only in the beer drinking belly. I've started running and working out at home with my home equip. I've changed my diet as well and am watching what I eat. When would u say I'd be ready to start the s-drol?

  7. #7
    Emilio_Rebenga's Avatar
    Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Durty SouF
    Posts
    1,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cccwdy03 View Post
    I'm 5'10'' about 190. The pudge is only in the beer drinking belly. I've started running and working out at home with my home equip. I've changed my diet as well and am watching what I eat. When would u say I'd be ready to start the s-drol?
    how did i know you were drinking...lol


    also you have to end that when you jump on Superdrol

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by cccwdy03 View Post
    I know, I know wants to hear about superdrol. I'm new to all this, I'm 28 yrs old and weigh about 190. I'm getting too much pudge and bought some superdrol from a friend and was wanting to know if this is a good Idea for my situation, not having access to anythign else??


    MASS and STRENGTH ar what SUPERDROL is good for.

  9. #9
    Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Califonia
    Posts
    1,193
    i think you mean prohormones are good for ****ing up your liver and wasting lots of money

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    906
    careful, sdrol is also notorious for giving people gyno bc they dont take it seriously enough

  11. #11
    Bojangles69's Avatar
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Joisey
    Posts
    7,947
    just make sure you have nolva, its a great supplement. And acetimophen it worse for your liver and people take that crap everyday.
    I'm yet to hear of one case of liver failure from taking SD. Of course its not good for your liver but one month w/milk thistle and you'll be fine.

  12. #12
    cccwdy03 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Like I said I'm very new to all this. When should you start taking the nolva and milk thistle?

  13. #13
    Darksyde's Avatar
    Darksyde is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    640
    lipid profiles are what superdrol is notorious for messing up.
    nolvadex should be used for pct the day after your last dose of SD, something like 60/40/20 if you run the recomended 3 week cycle.
    milk thistle should be run for a few weeks before and then a few more after the SD if your looking to do something for your liver.
    a cortisol blocker and possibly natural test booster are a nice addition to PCT along with the nolvadex.
    in my experience i have found as little as 10mg of SD a day to be effective.

    it will not make your stomach melt away, but it does act as a bit of a diuretic when you first start taking it so you will lose water weight and may appear more defined. i experienced this to a large degree but i was pretty lean to begin with when i was running SD.

    i have also read several reports of delayed onset gyno allegedly attributed to superdrol. best way to avoid these things is a good PCT. i personally had no issues with gyno or estrogen on my 3 cycles of SD.

  14. #14
    Dicknang's Avatar
    Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    192
    Don't suppose you've read this?

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=302325

    That thread will answer your questions.

  15. #15
    bernimx's Avatar
    bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    and when you do take it you must list you stats and ill let u know if your ready to take it...you will NOT i repeat YOU WILL NOT see results if your BF% is high
    care to explain why a high BF (I assume 15% and up?) will lead to no results using SD?

  16. #16
    bernimx's Avatar
    bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191
    Also, do you guys think nolva/arimidex could work as a PCT for SD, including all support supplements? I know K.Biz recommended clomid and aromasin ...

  17. #17
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    care to explain why a high BF (I assume 15% and up?) will lead to no results using SD?
    becuase superdrol like its big brother masteron shows results just like winny would. Yeah tru you may gain a few lbs of weight (notice i said weight) but the best is to use it when already lean so the results will be more profound like hardneing, vascularity, strength. I wouldnt count on superdrol to put on mass like testosterone , or most AAS.

  18. #18
    Emilio_Rebenga's Avatar
    Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Durty SouF
    Posts
    1,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    becuase superdrol like its big brother masteron shows results just like winny would. Yeah tru you may gain a few lbs of weight (notice i said weight) but the best is to use it when already lean so the results will be more profound like hardneing, vascularity, strength. I wouldnt count on superdrol to put on mass like testosterone, or most AAS.
    Sorry Lego..You took the words out of my mouth...i got to this thread too late

  19. #19
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    Also, do you guys think nolva/arimidex could work as a PCT for SD, including all support supplements? I know K.Biz recommended clomid and aromasin...
    When trying to restore HPTA function, nolvadex is stronger per mg then clomid so i would use that instead.

  20. #20
    bernimx's Avatar
    bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    becuase superdrol like its big brother masteron shows results just like winny would. Yeah tru you may gain a few lbs of weight (notice i said weight) but the best is to use it when already lean so the results will be more profound like hardneing, vascularity, strength. I wouldnt count on superdrol to put on mass like testosterone, or most AAS.
    makes perfect sense, thanks. As for the PCT, you'd use nolva instead? would u use an ai also?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •