TxPumpjack is offline New Member

Question fatigued arenal glands

Hey bros I have a question about adrenal glands. I have been on hydrocortisol prescribed by my endocrinologist for a little over a month now. I take 10mg's twice in the day and 5mg before bed. I realized something was wrong a few months after my last cycle. Little 24hr bugs would go around work and I would get it for a few days or even up to a week. I was exhausted, and couldn't get out of bed. My endo did blood work and her nurse called me and told me I needed the meds for the rest of my life. Thats it, no elaboration what so ever. I'm 26yrs old, is it possible for my adrenal glands to recover and eventually get off the meds? I'm pretty sure I'm done with cycles. I do remember that my test levels were high on my blood work from my referring doctor but I'm sure thats cause I was taking letro at the time. Do you think that could have had an effect on the diagnoses? I guess I'm second guessing my doctor cause at one time I had another doctor who diagnosed me with chronic fatigue syndrome. Oh yeah, its also important to note that I also have multi-nodular goider which is I have a ton of non-cancerous cysts on my thyroid that could possibly swell. The radiologist said they range in size from small to large and soft to hard. He said the only thing I can do for that is keep an eye on it and make sure it doesnt swell. That makes me think that my thyroid could have been screwed up for a while due to the number and size of the cysts. I have always been tired, when I was in elementary school I could sleep 12+hrs easy. Thanks guys
    Last edited by TxPumpjack; 06-04-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: forgot something

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPumpjack View Post
    Hey bros I have a question about adrenal glands. I have been on hydrocortisol prescribed by my endocrinologist for a little over a month now. I take 10mg's twice in the day and 5mg before bed. I realized something was wrong a few months after my last cycle. Little 24hr bugs would go around work and I would get it for a few days or even up to a week. I was exhausted, and couldn't get out of bed. My endo did blood work and her nurse called me and told me I needed the meds for the rest of my life. Thats it, no elaboration what so ever. I'm 26yrs old, is it possible for my adrenal glands to recover and eventually get off the meds? I'm pretty sure I'm done with cycles. I do remember that my test levels were high on my blood work from my referring doctor but I'm sure thats cause I was taking letro at the time. Do you think that could have had an effect on the diagnoses? I guess I'm second guessing my doctor cause at one time I had another doctor who diagnosed me with chronic fatigue syndrome. Thanks
    bro i would just go to another doc and get another test ran. and if he/she diagnoses you as well then you go from there.

Thread Information