reddragon4954 is offline Member

Test suspension pin size??

I just did my first test suspension inject. big troubles!!!

I used a 23Gauge to draw with and went great. but once I stuck it, the stuff would not go through at all. What size pin do I need to use to make sure that stuff comes out easy??

I was thinking of drawing with a 23g and injecting with an 18gauge 1.5" would that probably work alot better???

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post

I used a 23Gauge to draw with and went great. but once I stuck it, the stuff would not go through at all. What size pin do I need to use to make sure that stuff comes out easy??

I was thinking of drawing with a 23g and injecting with an 18gauge 1.5" would that probably work alot better???
    well if you do daily pins with a 18 gauge your cycle will last about 2 days....have you ever even seen an 18 gauge? trust me you wont do 18's.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member

dont do that bro that will not feel to good..

you should draw with the 18g and inject with the 23g 1.5inch needle
    where were you injecting?

injecting in the glutes and quads. see I cant inject with a 23guage it just wont work. I mean I pulled with a 23g and swtiched the needle then put another 23 on there and it just would not go through

would a 21gauge needle work pretty well and not be as bad as an 18gauge

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    injecting in the glutes and quads. see I cant inject with a 23guage it just wont work. I mean I pulled with a 23g and swtiched the needle then put another 23 on there and it just would not go through
    i understand but have you seen 18's? they kill seals with them....... you could try 21's maybe but your gonna get some serious scar tissue with ed injects and large needles. you will need more sites then glutes and quads, you should add delts for sure. in my opinion delt injects are the best.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    the lowest i would ever think about going would be a 21g. bro trust me you dont want to be shooting 18g twice a day. hell i wouldnt even want to shoot it once a week. try heating up you gear before you inject.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    put your gear under some warm before you inject ..

Thread Information