Aussiebboy is offline New Member

Help/Advice For first cycle!

Hey guys, as an intro iam 21 from australia, weigh 91kg been doing continous training for about 2-3 years and attend gym about 5 days a weekwhen i can, and have a good diet plan.

Iam currently looking at trying a cycle of Dbol (4 weeks) and Sus250 (12 weeks) Just after some advice in setting the cycle up. I have done llots of research and realise i have to do all the post cycle stuff like Nolva etc. Also While on the dbol , put it in conjunction with milk thissle to hep my liver out. Just need some help setting it all up
    My questions are:-

-What dosages should i take for my first cycle
    -How much milk thissle is needed
    -When and how much Nolva/ And or Colmid should i use
    -Is there any other precautions that i should use to help me through my first cycle
    -Is there any other side effects i will come across like hairloss/achne/high blood pressure and is there any way of fighing this?

I have been to heaps and heaps of web sites but it all seems to be mixed info so that is why i have come here to talk with some more expericaned people and hopfully get my cycle set up perfect so i dont hurt my self!
    Any advise at all would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Aussiebboy; 06-05-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if you want my honesty..u should really wait a little longer before you cycle

use this time to gain more knowledge about the stuff you're going to be taking

Are u saying this in regards to my age or just knoalage?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebboy View Post
    Are u saying this in regards to my age or just knoalage?
    Both, 21 is still young, and you mention doing post cycle while on the dbol (?)

Sorry mate it was a gramma mistake, i mean while on dbol i need the milk thissle.
    I Just want to do this cycle because iam sick of going to gym and absolutly destroying my self and not getting the massive gains i want... Is it possible to do a dbol only cycle to get some quick gains or is it usless

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    dbol only = useless.
    you list your age and weight, but not your height and body fat%, so we don't really have an idea of your shape.

Blog Entries
    you want gains? how well are you eating? how much are you sleeping? are you over training?

Myers99 is offline New Member
    How much do you eat and what are your sets and reps like?

Sorry iam 189cm and around 13% bodyfat (not 100% sure on this one)

Blog Entries
    i guess people come to this board just looking for answers
    jus b/c its a steroid board dosent mean that we will just tell you what to take and how to do it

we do avise ppl not to take it if their body isnt ready for AAS

not always the answer you want to hear but its the truth..you have the rest of your life to juice..and if you do it now at an early age you can seriously mess your body up FOR LIFE

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt be worried about my age. not 1 bit. you would be shut down no matter how old you are. i would be worried about my tendons and ligaments. by gaining all the strength while they arent ready for the instant strength gains will possibly cause you to get injured.

An Average day diet of mine:-
    Breakfast - 1 Cup Dry oats or 3-4 eggs on toast all with 1 30g Protein Shake, peice of friuit
    Mid morning - 100g Canned Tuna on Rice cakes or wrap with fruit
    Lunch- 300g chic or other red meat with rice or pasta| Some times i have sanwiches with meat and salad. All with protein shake 30g
    Afternoon - Nuts or cottage cheese on rice cakes
    Dinner . CHic or red meat / Pastas / Fish / Many others (always with veg or salad)

This is just a rough guide it obviousl varies but this is rough, can use help this diet out with any other ideas?

Also my gym routine is 5 days split up into
    Chest / 20 min cardio / abs
    Arms / 20 min cardio
    Legs / 20min cardio / abs
    Back / 20 min cardio
    Shoulders / 20 min cardio / abd

I do 4 sets with 10 reps at high weight.

If i miss a day i make it up on the sat, each session is about 1 hour in length, then each night i try to get at least 8 hours but this is usually less about 6-7.

Can any one offer some advise on all this
    Last edited by Aussiebboy; 06-05-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    i guess people come to this board just looking for answers
    jus b/c its a steroid board dosent mean that we will just tell you what to take and how to do it

we do avise ppl not to take it if their body isnt ready for AAS

not always the answer you want to hear but its the truth..you have the rest of your life to juice..and if you do it now at an early age you can seriously mess your body up FOR LIFE

I fully understand this and iam taking your advise into consideration, prehaps u can help out my diet or traingin pattern to help me get big results with out using juice

Blog Entries
    glad to hear you're thinking twice....do this..for a entire week write down everything that you eat...dont cheat yourself but do it

also i would change the workout routine and exercises...jump from barbell to dumbell and switch your sets...keeps your muscles in shock

you should dedicate 1 day to each body part

mon - chest
    tues - back
    wed - legs
    thurs - arms
    fri - shoulders

the reason i do this is b/c your secondary muscles..with chest you put and your secondary muscle is your triceps, and for back you pull and use your biceps...give them a day off and hit them directly...cardo should be done 5 mins to warm up and 15mins after..abs every other day and swtich them up weekly with obliques

OK and what do i do with it once i have wront down every thing i eat? Is there any sample diets on this site i should read? How i have wronte down does it seem ok or needs fixing??

Also i do not understand what u mean by this "also i would change the workout routine and exercises...jump from barbell to dumbell and switch your sets...keeps your muscles in shock"

Do u mean just do a variety of excersises not just the same onces every time i goto gym?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebboy View Post
    OK and what do i do with it once i have wront down every thing i eat? Is there any sample diets on this site i should read? How i have wronte down does it seem ok or needs fixing??

Also i do not understand what u mean by this "also i would change the workout routine and exercises...jump from barbell to dumbell and switch your sets...keeps your muscles in shock"

Do u mean just do a variety of excersises not just the same onces every time i goto gym?
    there is a diet section on this forum...alot of good info on there

and yes..switch it up..example is if you hit the barbell and have the same routine every week your muscles get use to it

so to keep your muscles in shock switch it up..hit dumbells..do different exercies but DO NOT OVER TRAIN..youll be fine and watch your muscles grow with time

Thread Information