uncgboro is offline Associate Member

All this weight gain

Here are my stats:

5'10"
    190lbs.
    10-12% bf

I had my first shot of sust. on the 9th of June. I was 176 lbs then. I am very pleased with the weight again and strength gain. So much so, I can't believe it. I have been shooting sust 250 ever third day.

Here is my concern: I was taking some batting practice and then some fielding and my muscles in my lower legs by the shin (those muscles to the left and right of the shin that are stabilizers) and calfs were really strained. Made it hard to field in a crouched position and to take Batting practice as you keep your weight on the back leg through the swing.

I am assuming this is my lower legs having trouble dealing with 14lbs of extra body wieght. How long before my body (mainly legs) will adapt?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    could even be something like your shoes too?

or have you been hitting your legs extra hard?

did you do legs a day or 2 before playing?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uncgboro View Post
    Here are my stats:

5'10"
    190lbs.
    10-12% bf

I had my first shot of sust. on the 9th of June. I was 176 lbs then. I am very pleased with the weight again and strength gain. So much so, I can't believe it. I have been shooting sust 250 ever third day.

Here is my concern: I was taking some batting practice and then some fielding and my muscles in my lower legs by the shin (those muscles to the left and right of the shin that are stabilizers) and calfs were really strained. Made it hard to field in a crouched position and to take Batting practice as you keep your weight on the back leg through the swing.

I am assuming this is my lower legs having trouble dealing with 14lbs of extra body wieght. How long before my body (mainly legs) will adapt?
    Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    could even be something like your shoes too?

or have you been hitting your legs extra hard?

did you do legs a day or 2 before playing?
    I don't think it was my shoes. I was wearing my asics as this was in informal practice with me and a buddy of mine. They are pretty comfortable and definately beat cleats. So I doubt that is it. But the lactic acid burn from practice made me walk funny and feel like an old man. The only thing I could think is, maybe it's all this weight!

I haven't done legs this week. I hit them just as hard as I have been for a while last week. I try not to do legs before a game and I have one this Friday.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uncgboro View Post
    I don't think it was my shoes. I was wearing my asics as this was in informal practice with me and a buddy of mine. They are pretty comfortable and definately beat cleats. So I doubt that is it. But the lactic acid burn from practice made me walk funny and feel like an old man. The only thing I could think is, maybe it's all this weight!

I haven't done legs this week. I hit them just as hard as I have been for a while last week. I try not to do legs before a game and I have one this Friday.
    I just got finished a Sust250 cycle and one thing I noticed about 4 weeks into it, was whenever I did cardio on the treadmill I got horrible shin-splint type pain. What I found it to be was the muscle tissue that runs from the top of my feet into my mid shin were pumping so full of blood it was horribly painful to be on the treadmill for more than 5 mins. It was like having super horrible shin-pumps. The only other time I noticed this same phenom was when I used any NO type product. My feeling is a test cycle in some manner has a effect on NO in your body and causes extreme vasodialation and hence the shin pumps. Not sure if this is the same issue you have but thought I would throw it out there.

one8nine is offline Banned
    maybe the extra pump.

[QUOTE=iagainsti;4041273 It was like having super horrible shin-pumps. [/QUOTE]

That sounds right.....a shin pump. They look bigger. Thanks bro. I guess it will subside.

Thread Information