midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    I am on a test e and dbol cycle... Tuesday I hurt my back been going to the the Chiropractor the last few days.. i probably won't be able to lift until next tuesday. I should just continue taking my cycle as normal,.. in other words missing a few days lifting won't effect too many things... i just did a search and I wonder if I am having these so called back pumps.. and if so what can you do for them.. I pretty much can't move around... I am taking 30mg of dbol and i am on my 24th day. I noticed Tuesday when i was working legs I lost all strength in my lower back towards the end where my back just got so tight... so pretty much now I can't lift,.... any suggestions..
    Last edited by midnight777; 06-05-2008 at 08:55 AM.

i am thinking of just stopping the dbol or lowering the dose.. i have 4 days left of the 4 weeks I wanted to do... anybody think what would be the best..

well today drank a few energy drinks with taurine.. and went and got some taruine pills. i think i am lowering my dose to 20mg... 3 before workout and 1 in the afternoon for the last few days of my 4 week cycle. hopefully tomorrow will be back in the gym...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 week cycle? is this your first cycle?

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like back pumps to me..are you drinking enough water?

Keep your cycle up as normal...work on your parts that dont require you to use your lower back

ie arms, chest traps..also dont stiffen when you lift

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    4 week cycle? is this your first cycle?
    i think he means hes using Dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle as a kicker

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ah that makes more sense. I was taking 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks and got awesome pumps but never to the point of pain but I guess everyone is different.

yeah I am doing 4 weeks of dbol @ 30mg to kick start 11 weeks of test e @ 250mg... From what I read I am getting back pumps from the dbol.. I drink tons of water almost 2 gallons atleast... I only took 10mg of dbol today since I did not workout and have noticed my back pain is getting better.. also I went to the chiropractor to get my spine adjusted... so for the next 4 days I am taking just 20mg of dbol... 15mg before workout and 5mg later in the day... I also went and got taurine pills, maybe they are working... any suggestions. these back pumps were pretty bad.. could not bend down to tie my shoes...
    Last edited by midnight777; 06-05-2008 at 04:55 PM.

well looks like lowering the dose of dbol and taking taurine is doing the trick.. the tightness in my back is getting better..

Thread Information