Myers99 is offline New Member

can a small cycle be a good one?

I'm 23 6'3 220 lbs. really lean and have been training for several years looking to get up to 250 and improve in strength, i've never used steroids before but decided to split on 500 mg of test prop and test enth and another 500mg of masterone with a friend

My question is should i get more gear or can i get a decent cycle out of this for a first timer?

i was told i could run 50mg of test a week for 10 weeks then start masteron 5 weeks after starting the test taking it at 50mg twice a week.

thoughts on anything would be appreciated, thanks.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i dont really understand what you are saying here. 50mgs of test will not do ANYTHING for you. hell you produce more than that naturally a week. also mast wont do anything for you at 100mgs a week. need to do more research bro. for a first cylce you should be looking at 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks.

sorry i meant 250mg not 50mg...
    i was told i could run 250mg of test a week for 10 weeks then start masteron 5 weeks after starting the test taking it at 250mg twice a week.

but 250mgs a week isnt enough is it?

okay that makes more sense. yes 250mgs is enough. you will see some good gains for your first cycle. now as far as the mast goes i would just leave that out for now. go with the test on your first cylce. what do you have planned for pct??

also you do know that prop should be injected at least eod???

its Testoviron , am i better off injecting it every other day? I know that prop needs to be injected every three days at the latest but with what little i have i was told to inject once a week...

masteron was suggested to help keep gains from the test i wanted to do deca or EQ but i wouldnt want it to show up on a drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by Myers99 View Post
    its Testoviron , am i better off injecting it every other day? I know that prop needs to be injected every three days at the latest but with what little i have i was told to inject once a week...

masteron was suggested to help keep gains from the test i wanted to do deca or EQ but i wouldnt want it to show up on a drug test.
    i see. inject twice a week.
    what king of drug test are you talking about???

i might get piss tested around november...

may i ask you in your opinion what you think would be the best cycle for a first time user?
    my goal is to gain as much strength and weight as i can

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    A simple test E cycle 500mgs/wk.....maybe even a little dbol for 4wks as a kicker......

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    I'm 47 and just did 10 weeks of 250mg test e a week and got great gains about 7-8 pounds. The key is your workout and diet.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was sust 250/week 1-10 shot half on monday and half on thursday, dbol kicker 25mg/day weeks 1-4. I gained about 17 lbs after my PCT was finished. It was great,I kept it all the way until I got into a motorcycle accident over a year later. Just remember after your PCT you need to keep eating because you are now a bigger person to feed.

bmit is offline Member
    1st cycle run test only. 350-500 mg wk depending upon your size and years of experience. don't even worry about the masteron . save your money and get more test. you will thank me later

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    btw when I did my first cycle I had been working out for almost 10 years and was at a serious plateau. I was 24 or 25 years old at the time.

Thread Information