DS21 is offline Member

25 yrs old to young for HGH???

I was thinking about using hgh, but believe I read that you should wait till you are around 30 to take it, is this correct?

Is 1iu a day enough?

Thanks,

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    A waste

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1iu is not enough for anything. The reason is it would shut your natural gh production so there would really be no point at that low a dose at your age. If you did more say 4iu's you could get some good results but you have to stay on that stuff for atleast 6 months which is not cheap to say the least.

DS21 is offline Member
    So 4iu is better, but what about the age. Is 25 to young, or does age not matter?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im no expert on what age to start. I personally wouldnt use it until im about 35 when the natural levels start to really drop off. Thats just me though some use it much younger that that.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    no your not too young. and yes you should take 4 ius a day 5days a week for at least 6 months.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    no your not too young. and yes you should take 4 ius a day 5days a week for at least 6 months.

Is mon-fri okay?

Would 3iu be okay or is 4iu the minimum/standard?

Thanks again

yes mon-fri is fine. you really need to go with 4ius.

DS21 is offline Member

I appreciate the info, Thanks!

DS21 is offline Member

I wanted to check before I buy it if I should use it the way it is stated in the profile section 2x a day everyother day? It said I should use .028/kg of my weigth (235lbs) 2x a day, which I believe is 2 inj of 3iu eod. This way I would use 42iu every two weeks and your way is 40iu every two weeks.

Just wanted to see if there would be a differents in gains or which one would give better gains?

Thanks,

bro just use it mon-fri 4ius a day. you can split the shots up but there is not point. one injection a day will do just fine.

DS21 is offline Member
    bro just use it mon-fri 4ius a day. you can split the shots up but there is not point. one injection a day will do just fine.
    That is what I wanted to hear, Thanks again!

no problem bro.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    well bro what are you excpecing from this hgh cycle? do you plan on using a steroid cycle while using hgh? what are your stats? how long do you plan on being on for?

jg42058p is offline Member
    I asked the same question and found that HGH is really only to be used by people who are older... at 25 your natural HGH levels are really high so unless you use an extremely high dosage its a waste of money.... 1iu is nothing. I've hear atleast 8iu for 6 months is really needed.

From what I also read, is that HGH is used by body builders once steroids stop becoming affective.... which means you'd need to do a LOT of cycles before even needing HGH

But if you're gonna use it anyways, without steroids, you'd better be taking a LOT of it to have a noticeable affect, which could cost you several thousand dollars for an as much gains as only a few hundred bucks of juice would cost.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    well bro what are you excpecing from this hgh cycle? do you plan on using a steroid cycle while using hgh? what are your stats? how long do you plan on being on for?
    I plan on doing it for sure 6 months but maybe 12. I am finishing my first cycle of test p 500mgs/wk and was wanting to use gh for 6 months before doing another cycle. If I go more then 6 months I will use something, probably test p and tren a, but that is awhile from now. I mainly want to see if the hgh is worth using for the price?

Stats:
    25 yrs old
    235LBS
    5'10"
    15% BF
    7 year training

i can assure you that you wont be happy with 4iu a day. how about this. every pay check. put 50 dollars in a special place. just save that for about 2-3 years. then buy what you can. you would want to get up to 8iu no matter what age you are imo

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    i can assure you that you wont be happy with 4iu a day. how about this. every pay check. put 50 dollars in a special place. just save that for about 2-3 years. then buy what you can. you would want to get up to 8iu no matter what age you are imo
    I do appreciate the info, and don't want this to sound rude, but does anyone else agree with this, that has used gh?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I personally have only done 3iu's/day for 3 months, I noticed some fat loss around the handles and honestly I just felt like I was more healthy then usual. Maybe next time I try I will stick it out for a full 6 months and depending on how things are looking when that time gets here I will up my dosage to at least 5/day, doing 5 on 2 off. HGH made me feel younger again and I love the stuff to bad they don;t give it away. I am an old 30 btw due to a bad motorcycle accident I had a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I do appreciate the info, and don't want this to sound rude, but does anyone else agree with this, that has used gh?
    ya i dont take it in a rude way at all. you want to be possitive i understand. natrually at your age your producing roughly 2-2.5ius ed. hgh isnt really a muscle builder. its great in the long run no doubt. your first hgh cycle imo should deffinetly be a good one. id say go a year and get up to 9 iu ed. but yes does anyone else agree with this? also start a steroid cycle when your about 3 months into it because your igf levels will be raised and therefore making even more of the cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I was thinking about using hgh, but believe I read that you should wait till you are around 30 to take it, is this correct?

Is 1iu a day enough?

Thanks,
    have your natural levels tested but in general,,,25yrs is too young IMO

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    age aside, it's simply not worth the money for the results you get

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    I personally have only done 3iu's/day for 3 months, I noticed some fat loss around the handles and honestly I just felt like I was more healthy then usual. Maybe next time I try I will stick it out for a full 6 months and depending on how things are looking when that time gets here I will up my dosage to at least 5/day, doing 5 on 2 off. HGH made me feel younger again and I love the stuff to bad they don;t give it away. I am an old 30 btw due to a bad motorcycle accident I had a couple years ago.
    lol...

you'd better better off just doing a cycle, why waste the money on nothing ?

your results could be replicated with good diet...

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    hgh strips all fat make sure you got lots of cash to contiue for at least 6 months but you can take it for years dont expect big chances soon 4ius as adviced good luck bro

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    1iu is not enough for anything. The reason is it would shut your natural gh production so there would really be no point at that low a dose at your age. If you did more say 4iu's you could get some good results but you have to stay on that stuff for atleast 6 months which is not cheap to say the least.
    HGH use does not shut down your natural production of HGH.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    ask trey brewer what he thinks lol

Thread Information