Thread: FEMALE T3/Clen

bowonly is offline Associate Member

FEMALE T3/Clen

The wifey would love to try something to give her a boost to bikini shape. She is currently working out with a trainer 3-times a week and usually makes it 5-times. She eats pretty good, but we are going to tighten it up better. I want to live so I will not post her weight, but I will say she is a naturally curvy girl (I likes) that is currently a size 8 at 5'6", 34-years old. She does both cardio and lifts free weights.

We have enough clen /T3 to do a 6-week cycle. We can follow Punkin's cycle that gave her some good results (thanks girl).

First week T3 25 mcg Clen 20
    week 2 T3 50 clen 40
    week 3 T3 100 clen 80
    week 4 stayed at 100 t3 took clen to 120
    keep these doses till week 6 then tapered down.

Since this is her first time doing something like this (other than ECA stack), should she shorten to 2 or 4 weeks?

Need advice on suggested amounts and times for each or thumbs up on the above cycle?

IMPORTANT!! I don't imagine that T3/clen would come up on a standard drug test, but her work does do random checks. Could this cause her a problem?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    If you only have enough for 6 weeks, will Punkin's cycle work for you? She tapers down AFTER week 6.

I am assuming that each amount is everyday/7days a week. On the 6-week, taper Clen from 120 to 20 over the 7-days and T3 from 100 to 25. Correct? This is the amounts I have:

T3 = 60 (50mcg) tabs
    Clen = 100 (20mg) tabs
    Clen = 100 (40mg) tabs

bump.. any help?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks fine. personally i wouldnt run t3 more than 80mcgs/day. but thats just me. everything looks fine. make sure you upregulate your beta receptors every third week with either keto or benadryl

hey thanks Nate!! Are we good if she gets drug tested?

Also... other vitamins u recommend while on this cycle.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    hey thanks Nate!! Are we good if she gets drug tested?
    to my knowledge it shouldnt. the only questionable one would be the clen . it is a stimulant. soooo not for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    Also... other vitamins u recommend while on this cycle.
    plenty of patasium (sp). you will start cramping like a mofo if not. plenty of water as well.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    run taurine at 3-5g a day, i would buy bulk free form powder, it's cheap, tasteless and mixes in anything, get it at bodybuilding.com or wherever, this will help with cramping, and make sure she drinks plenty of water, if she starts cramping anyway, drop the dose by 20mcg and have her get some potassium, then up the dose again after three days

clen won't show up in a drug test, even if she takes the dose right before the test, at least thats what i have read time and time again, but i dont have a study to back it, though i wouldn't recommend that as the shaking hands might make her seem suspicious, lol

i wouldn't go over 80mcg of t3 either, if she does then make sure she ups her protein intake a bit and use bcaa's before cardio so she won't lose muscle

you don't have to run the benedryl every third week on the spot, if you want you can use 50mg every other night to make sure her receptors are always at peak performance

a trick to getting cheap benedryl: go to big lots or dollar store and look for "allergy remedy" or something that saids for allergies, check the ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for Diphenhydramine, this is the compound that upregulates your beta receptors in benedryl, if it has it then buy the cheapest brand they have that contains it

i get 24 25mg tabs of diphen from big lots for $1 and there is no limit on the amount you can buy in most places, good luck to your wife on her cycle

Perfect! THANKS AGAIN!

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone know how long the T3/Clen combo from ar-r (lion) will last you. If you run a similar cycle to the intial post?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm following the same cycle, but I'm also using Keto to upregulate. I've only been on for 1 week and the results are good so far, but thank goodness I don't have to work M-F because I could see where they would pull me for drug testing due to suspicion. My hands are so shaky that it is a challenge to write and make it look legible and I'm only at 40mcg.
    And no, it shouldn't show up on a drug test, but people might ask her what the hell she is on! lol

KAT.. have you done this cycle before? Results?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm doing the cycle right now. PM me if you need anymore info on my research or results.

Thread Information