Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cimmerian is offline New Member
    Some people on this board may be actually helpful, so there's no need to close it.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Some people on this board may be actually helpful, so there's no need to close it.
    the thread itself is no informative, it's only use would be as a "how not to act on a forum" guide

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    we are all helpful. but you have to help yourself before we will help you. stop being lazy bro. i have personally used clen and im telling you that it isnt magic. it will not drop weight off of you by itself. you need cardio..no joke. but thats not what this is about because if you wanted to know the proper doses then you could find that in 10 seconds of searching.. so what is this really about?

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Dude are you listening to anyone, clen works but it's a boost to your cardio, you dont just take clen and loose weight, and you can't even diet right, you just dont want to do cardio or at least eat right, if you at least ate good you would slowly loose weight, but dude people who work out and diet loose about 2 pounds a week. If you really want to loose weight then you will have to add in cardio, you can at least do 20 minutes 3 days a weeks dude, we all hate it but it's reality, you can take all the supplements and protein and steroids you want but if you dont put in the work they will just turn into bubbly fat, and it sounds like you have an extra 60 pounds because of you lifestyle and now you just want an easy fix. Stay up late tonight and watch some infomercials, they sell stuff to people like you everyday man, war people working there ass off to get the results they want

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    its about being lazy and not wanting to attempt what will actually work..i mean im stubborn but this kid got me beat by a long shot

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    yea me too.. i thought i used to be bad rofl hes like a 5 year old

Bro you are sweating and out of breath because you are out of shape, you spent years doing this to your body and now its going to take that much time and effort to change it. Also if you are overweight your blood presure could be high and cholestural could be elevated and clen could end up hurting you worse any supplement could hurt or even kill you if you are not in shape. People are trying to look out for you Your body is not going to just change because you want it to. All you have to do is cut back what you eat, change your portions, walk to the mailbox, go to a basket ball court and walk back and forth between hoops shooting the ball work your way up. 3 days a week at just 20 min will do changes but you have to want them, go waste your money on clen or anything else and then see what happens when you dont do cardio or change anything. And if you start eating different foods your body will react that way it has to change. I stopped eating fast food a couple years ago and eat better foods and i had mcdonalds one day and was sick as hell becasue my body wasent used to it. You have to change on your own

Quote Originally Posted by PaintPimp View Post
    Bro you are sweating and out of breath because you are out of shape, you spent years doing this to your body and now its going to take that much time and effort to change it. Also if you are overweight your blood presure could be high and cholestural could be elevated and clen could end up hurting you worse any supplement could hurt or even kill you if you are not in shape. People are trying to look out for you Your body is not going to just change because you want it to. All you have to do is cut back what you eat, change your portions, walk to the mailbox, go to a basket ball court and walk back and forth between hoops shooting the ball work your way up. 3 days a week at just 20 min will do changes but you have to want them, go waste your money on clen or anything else and then see what happens when you dont do cardio or change anything. And if you start eating different foods your body will react that way it has to change. I stopped eating fast food a couple years ago and eat better foods and i had mcdonalds one day and was sick as hell becasue my body wasent used to it. You have to change on your own

x10^^^^ great post bro

yea i used to eat fast food n stuff on a regular basis... i already have a hi metabolism so w\e right... wrong lol when i started eating right holy shit i felt different... in and outa the cage... i too ate some carls jr on 1 drunken night about 2 weeks ago and dude.... i wasnt shittin right for a week lol... that stuff is HORIBLE for you, and i know ur eatin it if ur that lazy, cuz u wont even get up to make a bowl of oatmeal and george forman a chicken breast :|

Dude Ive Burned Through 2 George Forman Grills I Love That Thing

the only thing i hate about it... is the top and bottom of the chicken tastes like CRAP... its all hard n such, i hate it... ive been useing the bbq lately, really locks in the moisture and nothin tastes better when its slow cooked over an open flame hehe

im just curious what this kid looks like cause im 6'1'' 250 if i lost 50-60 lbs i would look like a damn anorexic........i need to get a gearge foreman grill

SHOOT I wonder how many calories you would burn by getting up and going to the grill and putting some chicken on it... Dude i think we should lock the thread this guy dont care, you came to a steroid forum for advice when you should be talking to a personal trainer first this is for people who are experienced and wanting to add to there hard work. Your trying to go from step 1 to 8

not enough.

SHOOT I wonder how many calories you would burn by getting up and going to the grill and putting some chicken on it... Dude i think we should lock the thread this guy dont care, you came to a steroid forum for advice when you should be talking to a personal trainer first this is for people who are experienced and wanting to add to there hard work. Your trying to go from step 1 to 8
    taken care of, pmed big a while ago

Cimmerian is offline New Member
    I don't eat fast food, and since I live in a city and don't have a car, I assure you that I do more walking than 95% of the population.

I wheeze and cough up mucus because I have asthma...or are going to argue my physician based off something you read online.

I eat 2500 calories a day. Cut back? That is less than what I should need to maintain my weight.

Finally, in case you didn't read, I spend about 8-10 hrs at the gym a week. But I agree, close this thread. I already have received 7 responses to my inquiry on another board.

Goodbye.

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    Wow, this is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever read.
    Dude, steroids , clen , whatever ENHANCE the results of your work. The recipe for fat loss is cardio and diet. Clen wull ENHANCE the effects of a good diet and cardio. It doesn't really do much without these two things besides make you feel like shit. Guys like you tend to gain weight on clen because they think it is working such miracles that you can have that cookie, "it doens't matter im on clen!" You need to grow up. Everyone here is trying to help you, but you only want to hear what you want to hear. Until you change your attitude, you are always gonna be the fat guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This thread has privided adequate answers, just not the answers you were hoping for.
    Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information