drd33 is offline New Member

8 weeks in need some advice

33 yrs
    5'9
    185 pounds with 10%bf
    3rd cycle

I am in my 8th week of a 300mg of test c and 300mg of deca . I am running a 12 week cycle, 10 weeks of deca 300 and 12 weeks of test c 300. I notice a small lump on my right side and I am pretty sure its the first sing of gyno. I have clomid and nolva for my pct and not sure if I should run the cyle through or stop, at least the deca. I ordered letro yesterday and not sure how much, when or how long I should take it to get rid of this lump. Any thoughts or ideas??

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    -it's good you ordered letro, hope it arrives soon... take a look at CBino's gyno reversal guide (think it's a sticky)... here comes the scolding have all your supplies on hand before starting a cycle

- since u're running deca , its a good chance its progesterone-related gyno, in which case you would need to run bromocriptine or cabergoline to relieve the symptoms... get your hands on one of those pronto

-I usually would never give this advice but since you're not a novice and u have only two weeks of deca left to go, i will say this: finish up your deca cycle- since it is a compound that has one of the longest half lives, quitting two weeks before schedule will not make much difference in your gyno IMHO... might as well have the satisfaction of doing a complete cycle... just blast the letro with bromo/caber asap
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 06-05-2008 at 09:44 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    start the letro at .25 mgs per day. and check out cbino's gyno reversal thread.

drd33 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick response INSANE. I am not sure what progesterone-related gyno is and how its diffrent from gyno but from what I have been reading it must be from the deca . I will def research and get my hands on some bromo or caber and load it with the letro. NATE0406 thanks for the reversal thread I will give it a shot. Thanks for the advice, this forum is great.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    yeah, deca tren etc are progestrones, here's a thread i wrote on them a while ago, hope this helps

Since you are afraid of gyno and estrogen related sides, deca is a bad choice for a first cycle as it is a progestrine, let me elaborate a bit on this. Testosterone gets converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but deca doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all, instead it stimulates progestrone, which can cause the same sides as estrogen, but here's the kicker
    Since test stimulates sides via estrogen and deca stimulates sides via progestrone if you get sides which do you treat the gyno, acne, whatever... things like nolva actually can make sides caused by deca worse by making the progesterone receptors more sensitive

Thread Information