Thread: anadrol

dd0316 is offline Member

anadrol

Still waiting on doing first cycle

ive made lots of posts about all that stuff
    just curious as ive been doing some reading on ANADROL

i know u guys all recommend test e or whatever test for a first cycle, 12 weeks etc, pct

But im considering anadrol as a kick start for the first 3 weeks, until the test kicks in....

what are the pros and cons to this?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I did a dbol kicker on my first cycle, no complaints really from me. The thing about it is that if something screws with you you wont know whether it is the test or the anadrol messing with you. I knew that 5 years ago when I did my cycle but I chanced it anyways and lots of people do. The choice is yours really. Anadrol is pretty heavy shiz though, so is dbol but you take dbol at a lower dose. I think all in all dbol might be stronger if you took it mg for mg with anadrol or at least just as strong. So my very unprofessional opinion would be try out dbol over anadrol at maybe 30mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks of your cycle.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    anadrol heavy kick start but i took 50mil that was 1 tab daliy through my whole first cycle also milk thistly very important with sus and deca 1 mil each twice a week and i blew up big time hcg pct and more or less keeped all gain good luck with choice bro

dd0316 is offline Member
    any other feedback

pct looks like clomid and nolva..good enuf for a-drol or d-bol?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    any other feedback

pct looks like clomid and nolva..good enuf for a-drol or d-bol?
    yeppers

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    dude i know you want to jump right in but that is some pretty hard stuff. I havent done it and ive just been doing alot of reasearch on it the past couple days, but i would just to Test e for a first cycle just to ease into it but if your going to do it do dbol its still not good on your system but you can almost get the same result and its a little bit less of a strain, just dont drink and take milk thistle and lots of water, dont screw up your body first time around, you can cause permanent damage. Good luck with it though let us know your results

dd0316 is offline Member
    thanks for the advice, ive done more than my fair share of reading... however, i would appreciate some hard data or some facts as to the reason to do d-bol as opposed to anadrol , considering dbol is strong mg per mg???

any others?

cyclem is offline New Member
    imo i diddent really like anadrol ... dbol was great, but id have to say as far as orals go , i had the best strength gains with winny... strange eh?!?!

Nic Nok is offline Junior Member
    i would agree with the lads here and go for test E only 1st cycle, im currently on tri tren test e and anadrol , and i can tell you now every1 i know thats cycled anadrol including me gets sides from it, its a strong steriod for me i feel energy less some times throughout the day and my appatite comes and goes i dont sleep mega well some nights get sweats etc... thats just my advise bro cause you got years of cycling in you left and no point in rushing into anything...

Thread Information