FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member

interesting testimony concerning clomiphene citrate

Sup,

Hey guys I had a low test level of 200 and the doc put me on 2 months of clomid. I have 10 days left for my 2nd month and just had my levels tested. My total is at 740 and my free is just below 3 at 2.8 which is .8 high of normal.

For guys that wanna feel good effects and dont wanna try steroids I reccommend clomid. How it works is it is a estrogen receptor and stimulates your pituitary gland to produce more FSH and LH which are hormones that stimulate testosterone . Clomid is usually prescribed as a fertility drug and doc said he puts guys on it for up to 5 years. It basically increases your natural production of test so you are not putting more test into your body. Therefore, it doesnt shut you down. Thought you guys might find my testimony interesting.

Thanks for readin,
    C

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    how much are you taking daily? 25-50mgs?

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    somehow i feel we r not getting the whole story???????? dont get me wrong im happy that your happy but we still need estrogen..... what are your estrogen lvls without estrogen mucsles dont grow.. peace

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Your avatar suggests you've taken compounds other than just clomid.

Yeah guys I took some testosterone and winny like a year ago. 7 months after i took my cycle i got my test levels checked and they were still at 790 then 2 months after that i had them checked and they were at 189 for total. I went to the doc got perscribed clomid 50mg/ed for 2 months. My total is now at 740 and my free is 2.8

My estrogen levels were still at about 25. My strength has gone up and fat has decreased (due to the new testosterone levels )

I am extrememly happy with my results and I just wanted you guys to know! Do all the research you can on clomiphene citrate....it could be the next step for you without shutting your natural production of testosterone down.

C
    Last edited by FortKnox36; 06-06-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricanmafia View Post
    somehow i feel we r not getting the whole story???????? dont get me wrong im happy that your happy but we still need estrogen..... what are your estrogen lvls without estrogen mucsles dont grow.. peace
    Please elaborate...I am not sure what your are telling/asking me? What do u need to know to get the whole story?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    that is why people take clomid after a cycle, did you do an entire PCT after your cycle? I would bet not. That is what clomid is for though and glad you got results.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    that is why people take clomid after a cycle, did you do an entire PCT after your cycle? I would bet not. That is what clomid is for though and glad you got results.
    Clomid is actually a fertility drug given to men that can not produce enough sperm. Body builders use it because it raises your LH hormone which in turn raises your test level. Clomid also raises your FSH hormone which in turn increases sperm count. I ran nolvadex at a high dose and some clen for my PCT. It wasnt the best... But clomid worked wonders.

I just think its a good option for people who havent used AAS b4 and they want to kinda test the water first. Just hop on some clomid for a couple of months.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    How long after you stop the 2 month cycle would one hop back on? How fast would your levels drop again?

ag

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    How long after you stop the 2 month cycle would one hop back on? How fast would your levels drop again?

ag
    Even with taking AAS once you stop your levels are going to drop below baseline. With clomid they wont drop below baseline. I cant tell you exactly how long it takes till they drop to normal. I still have 3 more days of clomid to take till my 2 month is over. My doc told me to come back in about 3 months to get my test levels checked so i will know more about that then.

It is always good to give your body 90days b4 hoping back on. Gives your body a chance to get rid of any toxins....same if you were taking something like creatine.

My doc said he prescribes up to 100mg/day of clomid to guys for up to 5 years for fertility reasons...so I cant see how 2 months would be too unsafe.

C

Thread Information