Thread: Tri-Tren

RmyDlicius is offline New Member

Tri-Tren

Ok, I'll start with my stats first... I'm 5'10, 190, 24 years old. I've been training for the last 8 years. I follow a modified WSB powerlifting template, have for about the last year. My diet is very good, very clean and high in protein. My strength is good, but I've hit my ceiling naturally. I have some experience with AAS, I made the mistake of taking a Sustanon cycle when I was in High School, for about 10 weeks. I finished a 6 week cycle of Winstrol , 50 mg eod for six weeks a few months ago...it went very well, no sides at all, pure strength gains, no real weight gain (which I wasn't looking for anyway), and I kept all my gains without a PCT. I am NOT looking to gain size, my goal is strength and speed gains...if some added size comes with that so be it but it is not my goal.

I did what I thought was proper research, and I bought 2 10ml vials of Tri-Tren 150...and then I found this forum. Obviously, after reading through many of the stickys on AAS and PCT, and numerous threads on Tren, I realize I simply cannot take this without some advice. From what I gather, I need to get some Caber for the cycle, some form of Test (which I am nervous about because the Sust I took years ago bloated me), and then a SERM and AI for PCT...

I suppose my questions are, with the Tri-Tren, what dosing is needed, what kind of Test and what dosing with that is needed, proper Caber administration to avoid Gyno, and then a proper PCT and PCT dosing...any help is welcomed.

If you guys tell me to just sell it I will, I don't want to do this the wrong way...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i've never taken tri-tren , but i don't like how it's compounded, it's almost impossible to keep you blood levels stable with it

are you going to mass, cutting, pure strength?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with phate......I love tren , but that tri-tren has some funny mgs with its esters......almost impossible to keep stable blood levels.....If i were to take it though, i would take it eod......

My goal is pure strength, I don't want or need size gains. In fact, if I can avoid gaining much weight, that's better.

From what I've read, I'm thinking I would have been better off having gotten Tren A because it's easier to manage, and if you take it ed or eod, there are less sides.

then i would get test prop and inject them together ed or eod, get some arimidex (liquidex, flashing red banner at top of screen ar-r products are legit)
    and run it at .25mg eod at first sign of bloat upping to .25ed if you need to

halotestin is great for pure strength gain, but very heptatoxic(liver toxic) and should only be used after EXTENSIVE RESEARCH.

Quote Originally Posted by RmyDlicius View Post
    From what I've read, I'm thinking I would have been better off having gotten Tren A because it's easier to manage, and if you take it ed or eod, there are less sides.
    i agree, personally i would sell it back to your source or exchange for tren a if you can, most of the time blends are more expensive so your source might make a clean trade since he's actually gaining money back from the trade

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    then i would get test prop and inject them together ed or eod, get some arimidex (liquidex, flashing red banner at top of screen ar-r products are legit)
    and run it at .25mg eod at first sign of bloat upping to .25ed if you need to

halotestin is great for pure strength gain, but very heptatoxic(liver toxic) and should only be used after EXTENSIVE RESEARCH.
    Ok, how about anti-progestin, do I need Caber as well as Arimidex? Also, what kind of PCT do you recommend? Any ideas on dosing for the Tren /Prop?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on again Phate.......

Ok, how about anti-progestin, do I need Caber as well as Arimidex? Also, what kind of PCT do you recommend? Any ideas on dosing for the Tren/Prop?
    i would run
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    1-8 tren 100mg eod

or something similar to that
    maybe drop the tren to 6 weeks if the sides get too bad

go to pct section and read anthony roberts pct, it'll work well for this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i would run
    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    1-8 tren 100mg eod

or something similar to that

go to pct section and read anthony roberts pct, it'll work well for this cycle
    I read that actually. HCG , Nolvadex and Aromasin ? Can I get Aromasin from the red banner as well? What about Caber for the cycle?

I read that actually. HCG, Nolvadex and Aromasin? Can I get Aromasin from the red banner as well? What about Caber for the cycle?
    i don't think you can get aromasin from arr

Ok, well thank you very much for your help Phate, you've really helped me tremendously.

no prob bro

Thread Information