johnq is offline Associate Member

should i stop my cycle

yo guys no need to flame me, but ive been taking test e 500mg a week split into two jabs a week, deca 500mg a week spilt into two jabs. ive gained about six pound of quality weight my strengh gone up a little i did plan doing the test e for 12weeks and deca for 10weeks, u guys said i should start seeing results by the 5th week to the 7th week, but i havent really i dont think deca does much for me, ive got a good diet and train very hard, been on this cycle for 7 weeks now i was thinking on stopping this cycle and do my pct then have 7 weeks off, and start a new cycle which will be a tren a, test p, eq cycle. and do it for ten weeks. the reason for stopping is the results hasnt been nowhere near as good as when i did my tren and test e cycle last year my strengh went through the roof and i put twice as much weight on i only did that cycle for 6 weeks i no i should of done it for longer. do u guys think i should stop, or shall i finish this cycle now.

what do the experts think any info guys would great cheers.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    be a wastse of gear to stop now just see it out now besides it be really reaching its peak now, also you should alway run the deca lower than the test bro

i could up my test another 100mgs, but i think my gains are leveling out so is there much point in carrying on? who nows its down to trail and error i suppose.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, run the cycle, PCT and then next cycle find one that might give you more of what your looking for.
    As regards to you wanting to run Equipoise , just to let you know you wont see much from that. I like it for my appetite increase....Just an FYI

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    are you sure the gear, both of them, are legit, if so then finish the cycle and run pct, you might just be one of those people that takes a while for the long esters to kick in, but it's a waste to stop now, might as well keep running it and see what happens

yeah pretty sure they both legit, had all the side effects lol. ill finish the cycle now and hopefully ill start seing a few more gains cheers phate.. and thanks for your info on equipoise tjm..

Thread Information