Thread: info needed

!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member

info needed

i've just got some sust 250 what i'm wondering is 1/ where do i store it? 2/is there a best time to inject it? 3/what size needles do i need? sorry if there stupid questions it's my first time and i've got no one to talk to thanks

THE PUMP is offline Member
    how long you training bro whats you stats? age,weight,bf, ect

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    how much gear you got? stats ,and how long will you be running cycle? may need some deca also.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you need to do a lot more research....It is already apparant, that you do not know a whole lot about what you are getting ready to do (AAS)... I also see that you are from Austrailia, and i heard it is very hard to get PCT drugs there.......Do you have a PCT planned out....Stick around this site for a while, and you will learn all you need to know.....But until then, PLEASE HOLD OFF ON THE AAS>>>>

My details are 178cm 82kg i'm 29 years young my bf is around 13 i've been trainning for about 3-4 years had 8 months off due to shitty personal reasons put on 40kgs of fat so i went from 70 to 110kg i have spent the last 8 to 12 months training my ass off i've lost all the fat i've put on but kept the size i was (it's not massive but i feel good about it) i'm looking at a 10-12 week begginers course of sust 250 250mg every 4-5 days my end of cycle treatment i'm taking Nolvadex (its the only one i can get my hads on at the moment) i've been looking at a shit load of info about what to do but can't find any to answer the silly questions so any help is GREATLY appreciated thanks guys

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    i always thought deca wassnt recomended for a first cycle zeus3
    sorry dnt know how to highlight other peoples comments

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    yea u only wana be lookin at a test only cylce for ur first cyle really, keep ur gear in ur cupboard at home, u wana be takin it twice a week say every monday and thursday has worked good for me, use a 21 to draw the sus up and 23 to inject, good luck

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    i always thought deca wassnt recomended for a first cycle zeus3
    sorry dnt know how to highlight other peoples comments
    press quote under neath persons comment.

any way deca blows you up good combined with some test like sus eat train and get good pct you proboly woont lose any gains after ok may be a tiny bit say 3lbs through water loss. if your gonna do gear whats the point on fannying about
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 06-08-2008 at 10:56 AM.

d-code is offline Junior Member
    That should be plenty.250 mgs 2x a week.Take on monday morning and Thursday night.Eat lean and alot youll put on 20 lbs.Took it on my first cycle and loved it.I wouldn't worry about stackin' anything

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puggle1 View Post
    you can store it a room temp. because of the short esters in the blend many people inject ed or eod...while others inject twice a week. you can shoot sus with a 25 guage needle 1 or 1 1/2 inch depending on BF% and injection site. however you will want to draw the sus out of the amp/vial whatever its in...with a 23 guage needle to make it less time consuming.
    drawing with a 23 gauge will take forever. Draw with an 18g...shoot with 23 or 25 1inch or 1.5inch

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    press quote under neath persons comment.

any way deca blows you up good combined with some test like sus eat train and get good pct you proboly woont lose any gains after ok may be a tiny bit say 3lbs through water loss. if your gonna do gear whats the point on fannying about
    its best for him to just take test only cycle first time, if he takes deca aswell he and has a bad reaction to something hows he gona know wat it is hes had the reaction to, just simple test cycle is best then stack up on any further cycles.

thanks heaps boys did any of you who did your first cycle with sust at that dose get much gyno or sides

everybodys body is different but u should be ok, u should put a nice bit of weight on if its ur first cycle and your diet and training are right, i gained around 20 pound off my first test only cycle, check out the pct on here also, good look

Thread Information