View Poll Results: What dose of test e would you use for cutting? (please try explain reason in thread)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 500mg

12 66.67%
  • 350mg

3 16.67%
  • 250mg

3 16.67%
  • Dont like Test e as a cutter

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member

Talking Test E 250mg vs 350 vs 500 as a Cutter.

OK a little history for you; I am 22 years old and have been training seriously for 4 years. I Have done two cycles since i was 21 one was Superdrol and another was Oral Turanabol. Im 5'4" 83kg and about 16%BF.

I have decided that its time to stop messing around with orals and its time to start injecting. I currently have 10X 250mg amps of pharm test.
    I have clomid, nolva and O.Mega T force for pct and can get hold of HGC if its needed which i guess it wont for a short cycle like this.

I have read a million times 500 x 2xs a week mon and thurs....

but my question is what is the benefits at running at 500 vs 250 or even 350mg.... I am pretty happy with my size as i am only short and bulky therefore i am purely interested in cutting/recomp. I have been dieting for a good few months naturally with a diet i made up and have had posted it with good feedback in the diet area.

I don't want to squander my first time with the test, so if 500mg/350mg is going to be much much better for cutting then i would like to know and why this is?

I tend to retain water easy and i don't want to bloat up like a balloon (as im currently living at home with the parents). I can order ANASTROZOLE which i have read a lot of members recommend.

The end thing is if i can get 2 x 10 week cycles why double to the dose for no added benefit.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by LivingToBeBig; 06-06-2008 at 10:04 AM.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    No matter if i am cutting or bulking, i keep my test right about 500mg....I allow the other drugs(19-nor, and DHTs) do their job.....I like that dosage of test to keep everything running properly with minimal sides,.........

Plus, diet will determine the end results of your cycle.....shitty diet= shitty results.....

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i personally like prop, it cuts at the same time gain muscle if ur diet is on track.... i will never run any other kind of test either....

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya use prop to cut.

i also read an article and when your in a hypocaloric state (lower calories then you need)

your body is more sensitive to androgens. It might have been an article by palumbo but it was quite good, they explain often pros the reason they can do such "wild" things and change so fast during cuttting is because the body becomes so much more sensitive to androgens when you lower the calories.

I guess a more androgen site would be that harder look.

Test Prop alone is a great cutter, i would through in Winstrol or Masteron and maybee Primo if you can. (primo costs alot)

I know prop is the norm but i dont feel like pinning ed or eod on my 1st go and i already have test e on hand.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can easliy cut on Test E......it all comes down to your diet........

I know test is test. My diet is sorted but im just curious about the dosage¬ :P

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    You can easliy cut on Test E......it all comes down to your diet........
    yep you sure can test E is great.

use some arimidex . if $ is a concern you can cut well on test alone.

Use clen + test then if you just want 1 AAS.

get some arimidex on hand to reduce the water retention.

diet is always #1.

bmit is offline Member
    if you are at 16% you can get away with cutting at 250mg test but i would probably just run 350mg anyway bc i believe at that dosage you may be able to even gain some muscle too depending on how close you are to your genetic potential

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Going back to what you said about anastrolze/arimidex . I used adex before to get rid of dbol bloat and i think it works awesome. I ran .5mg for 4 days and got rid of 8-10lbs of water. You should be good with .25mgs eod while on test. Test E MIGHT add bloat but not alot at all. Thats dosage of adex should be good for you.

so basicly if i run 500mg i will probably add more muscle as well as cutting?

Thread Information