Pac Man is offline Senior Member

Taking Remeron / Mirtazapine with a test cycle?

I was prescribed Mirtazapine (remeron) by my Doc the otherday and I'm wondering if it could still take it with my test cycle or should I hold off till I'm off the Remeron?
    It'll be my first cycle when I do start in a few months. I'm prescribed the remeron for depression and anxiety/on and off appetite.
    From what I've read it increased serotonin and inhibits cortisol, there's been a large number of people that have gained weight while taking remeron due to the increased appetite.
    I'm just worried how it will interact with test E or cyp

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    i took remeron about 10 years ago. That stuff turned me into a zombie. I could not function. It knocks you out about an hour after taking it, and the next day you seriously feel like a zombie. My doc put me on adderall to counteract the remeron during the day, i felt like elvis. I did that for about 3 weeks and just couldn't stand feeling like that, i would rather be depressed. Seems like it would be real tough to work out on. I am no shrink but i have had some experience with anti depressents "back in the day". You should ask your doc about wellbutrin, it actually gave me energy.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Im currently in Zombie mode, just started taking it.
    Doc said it takes a few days to kick in and the first few days will have me zombie-like.
    I slept from about 13 hrs today, shit knocked me out.

nalm is offline New Member
    i took it aswell , i to was a zombie well i took it, i needed liek 12 hours of sleep to even fuction the next day or fight oit i guess lol, and it made me gain weight like crazy, and bloat , the shit is nasty

Thread Information