Thread: Acne

Donkey77 is offline New Member

Acne

Whats the best way to get rid of acne, just came of my cycle and got some acne , been tanning, is there anything else i can do
    Thanks

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    milk thistle helps try test proponate after pct for about 8 week cycle and it will vanish trust bro

bigt10 is offline Member
    yes man milk thistle is great on the liver to !

Personally how bad is it. Consider going to the dermatologist and tell him you have had it for a long time get accutane you run it for 16 weeks it is done and doesn't come back.

If its acne on the back tanning will work but facial acne especially if your over 20 is a real bummer and for some costs them big in self confidence.

How bad is it?

And dont use those antibiotics they are crap dont work and inhibit protein synthesis. if you dont beleive me dave plaumbo wrote a small piece on acne recommendeding accutane and confirming that common acne antio biotics actually inhibit protein synthesis.

Donkey77 is offline New Member
    it's on my shoulders and back

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    shower before and after trainig use acne body wash .

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    i was told back in the day that dishwashing soap helps a bit cuz its more harsh than body washes and bar soaps

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    shower before and after trainig use acne body wash .

+1 this should work good. There is also a bar soap that has benzoil peroxide in it that I use in combination with the body wash. Let the lather stay on infected while for just a bit before you rinse it off. Should help a good bit...Nitro

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    Nizoral shampoo I read is great for acne. Do a search for it there is some good things to read on this site.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    have u got a link for that artical bigt10

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=nizoral+acne

this is the thread about nizoral and acne, it is a pretty good read and if you are struggling with acne seems like a good way to go.

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    The product Panoxyl is seriously beneficial. You can buy it at almost any drugstore no prescription needed. The soap and gel is awsome but be careful it tends to dry your skin so have lotion on hand. I used it on week 4 of ten and it cleared them up in less than two weeks. Use body lotion on around day 4 of use.

ARNIE83 is offline Junior Member
    hello guys, just read this article and can relate to the acne problems.
    i am not an experienced steroid user and have only three cycle's to date under my belt.

i love the gear but hate the acne side effects!
    I've had to go the derma doc and get some medication which is helping greatly but the acne has shot my confidence and made me wary of using gear again.

I have used test enth and deca , which although made me bulk up nicely, made my back/shoulders/upper arms look terrible.

i am thinking of taking trem enth (better definition) and test e but do you think this will make the acne come back again or is it a case of just simply make sure i use the product you guys have mentioned.... and that any gear should be fine?

any help would be appreciated.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARNIE83 View Post
    hello guys, just read this article and can relate to the acne problems.
    i am not an experienced steroid user and have only three cycle's to date under my belt.

i love the gear but hate the acne side effects!
    I've had to go the derma doc and get some medication which is helping greatly but the acne has shot my confidence and made me wary of using gear again.

I have used test enth and deca , which although made me bulk up nicely, made my back/shoulders/upper arms look terrible.

i am thinking of taking trem enth (better definition) and test e but do you think this will make the acne come back again or is it a case of just simply make sure i use the product you guys have mentioned.... and that any gear should be fine?

any help would be appreciated.
    i think deca the worst gear for acne test e not so bad i sware by test p try mixing them thats test e and test p or use testoviron

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Try, Benzoil Peroxide 5%

Whats a good alternative to the deca ?

I think that test E and test Prop would be pointless as they do the same thing accept prop acts quicker than the ethanate.

isn't testoviron a mixture of long and short estered testosterone anyway. steroid .com profile doesn't seem to feel using it is beneficial?

I don't mean to be rude, i appreciate the feedback but if its a case of using a shampoo/gel then i think i'll give nizorol a try, the article i read through the link seems to state that it is very good.

i do have one query though, why is test prop less likely to give you acne?

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Whats a good alternative to the deca ?

I think that test E and test Prop would be pointless as they do the same thing accept prop acts quicker than the ethanate.

isn't testoviron a mixture of long and short estered testosterone anyway. steroid .com profile doesn't seem to feel using it is beneficial?

I don't mean to be rude, i appreciate the feedback but if its a case of using a shampoo/gel then i think i'll give nizorol a try, the article i read through the link seems to state that it is very good.

i do have one query though, why is test prop less likely to give you acne?

EQ is a replacment for deca. Less acne if you keep the dose under 600mg too. 1mg of propecia has helped my acne a lot, and hair lol.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey77 View Post
    Whats the best way to get rid of acne, just came of my cycle and got some acne , been tanning, is there anything else i can do
    Thanks
    get some tetracycline 500mg po q8hrs and put some silvadyne on the pustules

would you suggest a short or long estered test with the eq?

a short estered test with the EQ would leave me like a pin cushion surely! lol

seriously though the eq is 50mg per 1ml and i would probably aim for 400mg per week of eq split into two days eg monday and thurs.

what about :

test E 500mg per week
    EQ 400mg per week

what do you think?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    i think deca the worst gear for acne test e not so bad i sware by test p try mixing them thats test e and test p or use testoviron
    I haven't gotten acne from deca , ever. Test however is the main culprit, especially sust, for me. It goes away with time, but you could use those products, although some of them will dry up your skin real bad.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    would you suggest a short or long estered test with the eq?

a short estered test with the EQ would leave me like a pin cushion surely! lol

seriously though the eq is 50mg per 1ml and i would probably aim for 400mg per week of eq split into two days eg monday and thurs.

what about :

test E 500mg per week
    EQ 400mg per week

what do you think?
    looks good. what is your pct?

Sorry for the delay.

my PCT would be pregnyl (HCG ) 750iu mon, wednesday, friday for 3 weeks and nolvadex 20mg per day for 4 weeks.

do you guys reeckon the test E and EQ combo would be an effective lean mass gain?

I'm doin 30mins cardio (fast walking) at the end of each weights session, i workout 4 days a week.

heard the EQ gives you more vascularity also, this is an area i want to improve also.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    hey guys this thread is for acne ....start new thread about cycles.....

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Personally what killed my back was tren .....huge cyst like on back and shoulders...went to derm gave me wash and anti biotics....no accutane....next tren cycle i will have accutane in my system....some cats on this board have loaded Pantothenic acid and have had great results...i too have tried it and saw some improvements but who knows since i was using the nizoral one day the dishwashing soap another....wish you luck brother...

Thread Information