Thread: Pct

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member

Pct

Ive always used hcg as pct intarmuscularly. you can also use it subcutaneously is subcutaneously better and how do it ? the same way as hgh in fatty tissue? and i was thinking of getting nolvadex and clomid any experance users help thank sorry for all the questions.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take my hcg subcutaneously, because in the fat it will take longer to be dispersed through to your body......Think of it as putting a longer ester on your hcg......

I have done it both ways, and i like this way better...

thanks bro! how much do i use from a 5000 iu amp and how often and how many boxes of pregnyl do i need thanks again

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use it during my entire cycle......I take 250iu e3d......then during the last two weeks of my cycle, i up it to 500ius eod.......i do this for two weeks, and then i stop on the first day of PCT......Keeps my nuts big and fulll......also you recover a lot faster during PCT

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    i use it during my entire cycle......I take 250iu e3d......then during the last two weeks of my cycle, i up it to 500ius eod.......i do this for two weeks, and then i stop on the first day of PCT......Keeps my nuts big and fulll......also you recover a lot faster during PCT
    thanks man your the best resect

Thread Information