!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member

getting very confused

Hey guys my plan was to do sust250 @ 250mg/every 5th day for 12 weeks pct was nolv 18days after last shot for 3-4 weeks. i'm getting very consfused by conflicting stories i've done my reserch from many websites this forum even been to a doctor for my first ever cycle. i've read and been told to do my sust 250 @ 250mg/week (safe first cycle) but i'm getting people telling me to do it eod every 3rd day use some deca to run nolv while doing only run nolve 18 days after last injection i'm really sorry my heads hurting to many coflicting opinions what do i do??????

it's up to you how often you inject. Every third day would prob be fine. And yeah, you should wait until the deca is out before you use nolva
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 06-07-2008 at 06:07 PM.

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    you should be takin the sus at least twice a week (500 mg a week) not every 5th day even if it is ur first cycle u want 500 mg a week minimum, and start the nolva 2 weeks after last injection.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !!!ZeuS!!! View Post
    Hey guys my plan was to do sust250 @ 250mg/every 5th day for 12 weeks pct was nolv 18days after last shot for 3-4 weeks. i'm getting very consfused by conflicting stories i've done my reserch from many websites this forum even been to a doctor for my first ever cycle. i've read and been told to do my sust 250 @ 250mg/week (safe first cycle) but i'm getting people telling me to do it eod every 3rd day use some deca to run nolv while doing only run nolve 18 days after last injection i'm really sorry my heads hurting to many coflicting opinions what do i do??????
    stats would be useful.

-EOD or ED would be ideal to benefit from the short esters in the sust... just divide the total dose you want by 7 or 3.5 depends in what you want to go with. Twice a week would be fine too but then you will really only be keeping the long esters stable in the blood.
    -NO deca is needed. it's your first time see how you react to one thing (test) then add on later down the road.
    -nolva can be run during to help prevent estrogen sides (ex. gyno).
    -If using sust start PCT 2 weeks after last shot (this gives the esters time to "clear" out so when you start to try to bring things back in working order there's no more exogenous test floating around).

more importantly though stats are good:
    diet
    etc..

thanks for the info the diet and stats isn't the problem it's all the conflicting advice i've been getting it seems lots of people have lots of different advice i'm still trying to sort through... but i'm 29 5'10 185 pounds my diet is in check my girl is a dietition so lots of good food

so if i'd shoot say 150-200mg every 3 days(twice a week) if i was to use nolva during when and how many tabs would it only be used if i get a bit of gyno?? all good for the pct thanks heaps

Thread Information