e-supreme is offline Junior Member

time off between cycles

I know about the whole time on equals time off theory but what risk are you really taking if you go on for 10wks, PCT for 4wks, and then on another cycle for 10?

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    yeh i wondered that, coz the pros cnt surely be takin ne time off to stay as big as they get in the off season

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you have to give your body a little longer to recover from the cycle...just follow the rules man...dont risk it

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by e-supreme View Post
    I know about the whole time on equals time off theory but what risk are you really taking if you go on for 10wks, PCT for 4wks, and then on another cycle for 10?
    the pros bloodwork is also very messed up, but they know if they don't then someone else will so it kind of forces their hand

to answer your question, there are literally tons of things that can be messed up in your body by going from cycle to cycle, bp can become unstable, lipid and cholesterol profile can get dangerous etc etc

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    so as they never come of steriods properly do they lower there doses in ne way ect

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    so as they never come of steriods properly do they lower there doses in ne way ect
    they come off their cycles but they cycle differently than we do by using burst cycles then a short off period then another burst cycle, that's just one of the ways though, and i takes a VERY EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED person to cycle like they do

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    the pros bloodwork is also very messed up, but they know if they don't then someone else will so it kind of forces their hand

to answer your question, there are literally tons of things that can be messed up in your body by going from cycle to cycle, bp can become unstable, lipid and cholesterol profile can get dangerous etc etc
    Agree^^^^

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I think the pros probably "cruise" most of the year, and have committed themselves to hrt for life. They basically just kiss their balls goodbye.

Thread Information