Thread: Cyp shelf life

mazguy is offline Junior Member

Cyp shelf life

Anyone know what the actual shelf life of Cypionate is? If expiration dates don't always matter with oil-based medicines, would a bottle with an exp date of 2004 still be good? Would temperature variations up to 105 degrees affect the potency?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll move this to the steroid section, you may get more responses there...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mazguy View Post
    Anyone know what the actual shelf life of Cypionate is? If expiration dates don't always matter with oil-based medicines, would a bottle with an exp date of 2004 still be good? Would temperature variations up to 105 degrees affect the potency?
    up to 105 would definitely affect the expiration, if it was stored in an area with light and temperature fluctuations up to that temp i wouldn't use it, but thats just my opinion, where was it stored?

mazguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    up to 105 would definitely affect the expiration, if it was stored in an area with light and temperature fluctuations up to that temp i wouldn't use it, but thats just my opinion, where was it stored?
    It was stored inside a house out of sunlight but in section that was not air conditioned so temps occasionally jumped pretty high. Should cyp be kept at a stable temp?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    all AS should be temp at a stable temperature, a couple degree fluctuation is okay but going from 70-80 to 105 is a huge jump

Thread Information