Thread: primo

e-supreme is offline Junior Member

primo

i have cycled before but have been out the gym for awhile and has gained quite a few lbs i ussually take eq and test e this time a buddy has convinced me to go on a primo and prop cycle with some winny tabs to cut down i really want to cut down i have just herd that primo isnt very powerful do people get good results from primo? i would rumming about 500 a week i am
    6'0 235 need to lose 30 lbs i was also thinking about throwing igf lr3 in with the mix at the end

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    igf lr3 is a peptide, which means it needs to be run for a long time before you see it's effects so running it towards the end of your cycle will do nothing really

winny doesn't burn fat, it helps people with ALREADY LOW BF% to harden up and get added vascularity

primo

i thought u could only run lr3 igf for 4 to 6 weeks i was going to run for the last 6 weeks and is primo really good for cutting down or what it coast more than a lot of other stuff and i herd its mild

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by e-supreme View Post
    i thought u could only run lr3 igf for 4 to 6 weeks i was going to run for the last 6 weeks and is primo really good for cutting down or what it coast more than a lot of other stuff and i herd its mild
    i might be wrong on that then, i'd check the igf hgh section, they have lots of info on it, in fact i think they have an igf sticky

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Primo in my opinion is very good even by itself, the thing is you have to take at least 400 mg a week for at least 10 weeks if not 12. I did a 12 wk primo only and put on a few pounds of muscle but i really hardened up and got definition and kept all of it with continued diet and exercise.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?

primo or tren

i am about 35 lbs over weight i weigh 235 and want to shred down to 200 im 6'0 and want to no if i should run a primo and prop cycle or a tren and prop cycle which will shred me down the most
    thanks for any info

respek is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that primo is really hard to get and most of it is fake. If your lucky they might put some test in the amp/vial.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i am about 35 lbs over weight i weigh 235 and want to shred down to 200 im 6'0 and want to no if i should run a primo and prop cycle or a tren and prop cycle which will shred me down the most
    thanks for any info
    gear isnt going to shred you down. Doesnt work that way.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for any info
    just go on a diet and do cardio.................

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Calories intake/calories expediture = 0 you will maintain, = + you will gain, = - you will lose weight.

AS will not burn fat from you, but will help with muscle retention while cutting and than indirectly will keep your BMR high.

I allways gain total weigh on scale while cutting on AS and lose total body fat. Like now I gained 10lbs and lost 4%BF. And thats real!

Iam using now primo 600mg/wk and TestE 250mg/wk and var 70mg/day. I love this stack. No sides just nice constant improvement in my body composition.

Thread Information