Vitali is offline New Member

Mexican Pharm grade ?

If someone bought human grade Test E ampules in Tijuana, what are the chances it's legit? For example Primoteston Depot or Testoviron . Anyone got any idea?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The chances are good. But we wouldn't have an actual probability for you without knowing more about your source…sounds like a trial vial is in order.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Magic is correct, but you will need a second opinion to confirm, which I will be happy to do for you.

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    i got mine in tj a week ago, its good stuff.. but i got the testoprim-d

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Magic is correct, but you will need a second opinion to confirm, which I will be happy to do for you.
    Well, that's good news. I'm guessing the amps aren't faked as much?

i got mine in tj a week ago, its good stuff.. but i got the testoprim-d
    I recently tried Testoprim-D. Don't you get a lot of injection site pain with that sh!t? I could barely walk for like 4 days. I'm looking for something that's not as debilitating. I don't understand why some people don't seem to mind Propionate . That sh!t is wicked.

Oh, and what could someone expect to pay for Pharm grade in TJ? Anyone know? I've heard around $6-8 amp.
    Last edited by Vitali; 06-07-2008 at 06:58 PM.

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitali View Post
    Well, that's good news. I'm guessing the amps aren't faked as much?

I recently tried Testoprim-D. Don't you get a lot of injection site pain with that sh!t? I could barely walk for like 4 days. I'm looking for something that's not as debilitating. I don't understand why some people don't seem to mind Propionate. That sh!t is wicked.
    o yea dude, LOTS OF PAIN... my gluts took 2 shots each so far still hurts, but its getting a LITTLE better... in my left one at lease... im thinkin of just stopping and getting some less painfull stuff

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    No price discussions here brother... And I would beware of mexican gear. Ten years ago it was awesome, trust me I know, but now...ehhh 50/50

No price discussions here brother...
    Hey, where on the home page can I find the rules?

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Usually when you sign up they shoot you the rules. Also when you click on one of the main threads up top the rules are their Their there man for everyone to see.
    We do not discuss prices, where to get gear and pretty much anything that can be deemed illegal. You also cannot ask for places to buy gear(Sources) You have to be a memeber for a certain amount of time and have so many posts. I think its 100 to 150 posts and you have to be a member for 45 days. Dont quote me on this but I think its right. Do the research man, it looks like you need to anyway. We also posts stats when were newbies. Its good because you might be to young, have to much bodyfat ect ect. Take a look around brother, theirs a lot of good.. no great guys and stuff here. Best of luck dude

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Usually when you sign up they shoot you the rules. Also when you click on one of the main threads up top the rules are their Their there man for everyone to see.
    We do not discuss prices, where to get gear and pretty much anything that can be deemed illegal. You also cannot ask for places to buy gear(Sources) You have to be a memeber for a certain amount of time and have so many posts. I think its 100 to 150 posts and you have to be a member for 45 days. Dont quote me on this but I think its right. Do the research man, it looks like you need to anyway. We also posts stats when were newbies. Its good because you might be to young, have to much bodyfat ect ect. Take a look around brother, theirs a lot of good.. no great guys and stuff here. Best of luck dude
    you're right TJM, as usual

here are the rules
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

and to source check you have to
    1. be a member for 45 days
    2. have at least 100 QUALITY posts
    3. find a WILLING person to do the source check, alot of people don't anymore

Again, where are the rules on the forum home page? There are like 20 clickable buttons at the top of the page. None of them for the rules of the board. Shouldn't the rules be easier to find for someone that visits the site for the first time for example?

Thread Information