LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

What do I do with the left over from ampules

I just received my ampoules. They are 1cc each. They are Sustanon and need to be injected EOD. I was told to load .7 (613mg/week) in one syringe and .3 in another syringe.

I thought about this process and then of course on the next ampoule i would need only .4 and be left with .6. Then 3rd ampoule would then give the remaining and then leave me with .8. This sounded like a big pain in the ass.

I then decided to buy a sterile vial and load .3 with each ampoule into it and then after 20 ampoules I would be left with 6ml in a vial and I would then draw from there.

Someone told me that this was unsafe and raises the risk. I felt that more with the preloaded syringes because the tip is exposed unless there is a needle on it and then your drawing from the ampoule with that needle and then you just end up with a ton of waste in each needle.

Which way is the best or is it just personnel preference?

How much waste is actually there each time you load the needle. I figure .1cc or if your on sustonan 250 it is 88mg per week with injections EOD. I want to know this so that I can estimate how much I am actually injecting each week.

Also what is the easiest way to open an ampoule. I bought an ampoule opener and it is still a pain in the ass.

I broke some glass in one of them, and just now I thought of this, the outside of it was not sterile and it fell inside. I pulled off the bottom after it settled for a while. Can anything happen?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I always transfer my amps to sealed sterile vials. I wipe the amp down with an alcohol swab, use an amp opener to pop it open, then transfer it all.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I always transfer my amps to sealed sterile vials. I wipe the amp down with an alcohol swab, use an amp opener to pop it open, then transfer it all.
    yea do that ^^ remember to wipe the top of the sealed sterile vial with an alcohol pad.

Thread Information