Stefinoplex is offline Junior Member

!! More TREN than TEST?

Planning a test and tren stack.

Been reading diff point of views,

DO most people here do more tren than test
    ex. test 250 /wk
    tren e 400-500mg/wk

i always heard that u need more test than 19nors especially because of dick problems and other related sides,

--planning a t400/wk 1-10
    tren e 250 mg/wk for 8-10 weeks.

considering switching t400 for a reg test e 250 a week and higher tren if its better for me, looking for a clean bulk. thanks guys if anyone can clear this up once and for all....

cmon all you tren 'rs out there

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m havent used Tren yet but in my next cycle I plan on using 400mg/week Tren and 600mg/week of Test. I rather have a healthy labedo although if you take caber on cycle I doubt you will have any problems either way.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    i did 400mg prop/300mg tren ac week I have always it was my only tren cycle but it was great...good luck

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    or boy tia used to run insane amounts of tren with low dose test with great results

Nic Nok is offline Junior Member
    im on a test E and Tri tren stack at the moment, with anadrol

im filling out alot and seeing good results...

i would run more test personally

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like running a low dose of test around 250mg/week with a much higher dose of 19nor's.

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    i have not done so myslef yet ,but i have heard of alot of pepole runing a base dose of 250 to 500 mg of test with more nor 19's with great results ...my next cycle i plan to try so ,we'll see whats up with that.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    50mg prop eod for me
    100mg tren ace works great
    and I'm sporting wood all day

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    50mg prop eod for me
    100mg tren ace works great
    and I'm sporting wood all day
    i could have lived a happier life without knowing about the wood you sport....

BTTB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefinoplex View Post
    Planning a test and tren stack.

Been reading diff point of views,

DO most people here do more tren than test
    ex. test 250 /wk
    tren e 400-500mg/wk

i always heard that u need more test than 19nors especially because of dick problems and other related sides,

--planning a t400/wk 1-10
    tren e 250 mg/wk for 8-10 weeks.

considering switching t400 for a reg test e 250 a week and higher tren if its better for me, looking for a clean bulk. thanks guys if anyone can clear this up once and for all....
    Test should always be your base..So more test then tren

Quote Originally Posted by BTTB View Post
    but you wrote this in another thread

and who says you can't..Sure you can run Tren only but I wouldn't do this for a first or even a second cycle...Use some form ofTest

Big
    There is no need to run more test than tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    There is no need to run more test than tren.
    hey he has run 30+ cycles so wha tdo you know

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    hey he has run 30+ cycles so wha tdo you know
    yeah I noticed that in his other post lol.
    We have a new expert.

There is no need to run more test than tren.
    Reason being? that whole 250 is enough for your physiological functions statement and no libido prob or ed.? so your saying 250 is more than enough with a higher 19nor dose> if so im curious on gains and feeling on these types of cycles, please big enlighten me

interested in hearing cycle experiences and gains of low test high tren , anyone ??!! thanks

TheArtist is offline Member
    i think a lot of people are of the opinion that More is not always better. In the case of test and tren , or deca for that matter, you should let the 19nor do the work, and the test to keep your willy alive. Personally, i think you should try both ways, (low test as apposed to higher test) to see how YOUR body reacts. I don't have a lot of experience w/ tren, but i used it w/ Low test, ie: 250mg per week, and it was fantastic.

As long as you got the 70-80mg which is what your body makes naturally you should be okay.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefinoplex View Post
    Reason being? that whole 250 is enough for your physiological functions statement and no libido prob or ed.? so your saying 250 is more than enough with a higher 19nor dose> if so im curious on gains and feeling on these types of cycles, please big enlighten me
    yes, 250mg is more than enough. the 19nor can not suppress the test that you are injecting, only your natural test production. therefore with 250mg being injected you have way more test than you would naturally. as stated in the post above this one, you could realistically get by with much less than that. gains will vary from person to person, diet, training, and genetics as well as other factors play a role.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ive noticed aswell as friends and associates that running equal or more test with tren = worst sides which could possibly lead to less gains.

okay so im willing to try this cycle
    sustanon 250 1-10wks
    -actuallly note :i can get a tren blend of acetate and enanthate its 100mgs ace and 150 e. total 250
    so was planning taking 500 tren blend with the low 250 test, i have taken tren once before, at lower dose. what are u suggestion on that proposed cycle

big or anyone?
    sust 250mgs wk 1-10
    tren blend 500mg wk 1-9

Big
    personally if it's your first run with tren , I would recommend tren a, which should be shot ed or eod. That being the case, I would also recommend prop, so you can shoot at the same time.
    what are your stats and cycle history?

not first time with tren , not really bad sides, im good with tren,
    3rd cycle
    24yo. 200lbs 5'9.
    is 500mgs of tren blend too much. im planning on not doin prop or ed pins, rather do sust twice a week with the tren because both compunds are blends and sticking to the same protocol

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    imo your good to go. but you no how ppl feel about sus and multi estered compounds

yea, i know, good point anyways,
    not sure if i should just do 375mg of tren a week or go all the way with the 500./wk.

if i do 375 i will have 7 weeks worth of it , or just buy another and have left over,
    is 7 weeks of tren blend good enough mind you it has 100acetate and 150 enan.??

final blow then
    sust 250mgs wk 1-10
    tren blend 375mgs wk 1-7.

someone just say yes or no.thanks,
    should give me at least 15lbs

one8nine is offline Banned
    as long as you control your progest. and estrogen, and have about 150mg/wk of test you shouldnt have any dick problems at all

and why do you want blended esters? they seem REALLY COOL but they dont make sense if you know what the esters do and think about dosing times

test e + tren e
    or
    test p + tren a

thats what makes sense to me, but i guess cause i understand esters

Sorry I know this thread is very old but Im having difficulty understanding why you dont need more Test then Tren .

People say to let the Tren do the work and to only have a small base of test for overall well being and libido. However, there are people who beleive and certainly do run their Test a good 200-300mgs higher then Tren. Why?

What is the benefit of this? Does the additional test add to gains? Is it a mild addition to gains and not considered worth the money?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post

Sorry I know this thread is very old but Im having difficulty understanding why you dont need more Test then Tren .

People say to let the Tren do the work and to only have a small base of test for overall well being and libido. However, there are people who beleive and certainly do run their Test a good 200-300mgs higher then Tren. Why?

What is the benefit of this? Does the additional test add to gains? Is it a mild addition to gains and not considered worth the money?
    Rather than bumping this make your own thread

Big

some people like the way they feel on test and enjoy the high doses. some prefer the gains of a 19nor yet don't want the sides they experience with test. there is nothing at all wrong with running test higher than the 19nor, but it is incorrect to say that it's necessary.

some people like the way they feel on test and enjoy the high doses. some prefer the gains of a 19nor yet don't want the sides they experience with test. there is nothing at all wrong with running test higher than the 19nor, but it is incorrect to say that it's necessary.
    So theoretically running Test at 500mg and Tren at 300mg a week will yield the same results as Test at 250mg a week and Tren at 300mg a week?

The only difference is possible "feel good" of a higher dose of test as well as increased sides?

Big
    So theoretically running Test at 500mg and Tren at 300mg a week will yield the same results as Test at 250mg a week and Tren at 300mg a week?

The only difference is possible "feel good" of a higher dose of test as well as increased sides?
    not necessarily, but some guys experience sides that they don't like at higher doses of test so they run a trt dose and a higher dose of the 19nor. that doesn't mean hey will have duplicate gains, but they are willing to sacrifice some of the gains to have lower sides. it's difficult to compare doses, gains, and sides between different users, as everyone is different. I've known guys that grew like a weed off of 300mg/week test while other guys with similar diet and training didn't respond as well at 500mg/week. I recommend everyone start with a sensible cycle when they are ready, then alter and adjust compounds and dosages on subsequent cycles until they find what works best for them.

not necessarily, but some guys experience sides that they don't like at higher doses of test so they run a trt dose and a higher dose of the 19nor. that doesn't mean hey will have duplicate gains, but they are willing to sacrifice some of the gains to have lower sides. it's difficult to compare doses, gains, and sides between different users, as everyone is different. I've known guys that grew like a weed off of 300mg/week test while other guys with similar diet and training didn't respond as well at 500mg/week. I recommend everyone start with a sensible cycle when they are ready, then alter and adjust compounds and dosages on subsequent cycles until they find what works best for them.
    Ill quit bumping this thread in a sec, just trying to absorb as much from you as i can while I have your attention haha.

I guess what I am getting down to is what will that extra test do other then give a "good feeling" sense? I realize tren is considered 5x stronger then Test ( or so ive read on these boards ) but I continue to see people run higher Test to Tren dosages. Does the extra 200-300mgs of Test help recovery? Tendon growth? I meen obviously it cant effect gains by THAT much or people wouldnt run their test lower then Tren to avoid sides.

Big
    to be honest in many cases people run test higher than tren (or deca ) just because it has been parroted for so long on so many boards that you have to do it that way, that not a lot of guys have tried it otherwise.

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    personally if it's your first run with tren , I would recommend tren a, which should be shot ed or eod. That being the case, I would also recommend prop, so you can shoot at the same time.
    what are your stats and cycle history?
    Big, I just had a quick question regarding tren, for a first time user of tren a would a dose of 75mg EOD (37.5 ED) be on the low end or would 100mg E0D (50mg ED) be the better protocol?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rf3ctionist View Post
    Big, I just had a quick question regarding tren, for a first time user of tren a would a dose of 75mg EOD (37.5 ED) be on the low end or would 100mg E0D (50mg ED) be the better protocol?
    this is getting away from the original content of the thread, start a thread and I'll do my best to help

Thread Information