midnight777 is offline Associate Member

would missing 1 week of training be that bad

I tweaked my back Tuesday working legs.. worked thru it this week.. went to the chiropractor and it has helped seems my spine is out of line, which pushes the disc out and so forth.. I am on my 4th week of 12 week test @ 500 mg per week. I am thinking of taking this week off from lifting and getting more work done. I am afraid i might do more damaged then good to keep working thru it. any suggestions. i hope it is just back pumps from the dbol I was taking. I have stopped the dbol. later on guys

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    taking a week off is fine, helps me with progress every so often. but if your continuing with your cycle after the break make sure you continue using it through your break. if your spine is out of line then you need to take extra precautions in the gym and always use perfect technique.

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    taking a week off every once in awhile can be extremely beneficial, especially if you are injured

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    yeah I figure it is my 4th week of test and the test really has not kicked in as of yet.. got to see how my back feels.. i still got awhile to go..

Thread Information