Sicc is offline Junior Member

Fina injection tightening of chest

Today I injected 75mg of Home Brew Fina into my delt and almost immediatley after my chest tightened up and I felt real short on breath like I had just been sprinting. Has anyone ever experienced this? Does anyone have info on this?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you inject into a vein? did you aspirate ?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt have to go in a vein to have that reaction.....could have barely knicked a vein and some of the fina could have just mixed with the blood, causing shortness of breath, chest tightning lik an asthma attack, or severe coughing fits.....THE DREADED TREN COUGH

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    My man gets that "cattle cough" once in a while. He is weird....likes the cough...says he knows it is working! LOL!

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    yeah and your heart starts beating fast kinda freaky the first couple of times you prolly are fairly new to the tren monster but it all good hope its not ur first cycle.. good luck

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    My man gets that "cattle cough" once in a while. He is weird....likes the cough...says he knows it is working! LOL!
    that's my problem with clen , i can run doses as high as i want but i don't get sides so i'm like wtf?? i thought all the stuff i'd bought from the different companies was fake so i dump 6000mcg of clen and 60mg of keto down the drain, come to find out i can just handle huge amounts of clen without sides, now i'm pissed at myself everytime i see that empty dropper bottle, lol, i wish clen had a side effect, like making you piss blue, that would be cool shvt

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Friend of mine is taking Tren but with like four different esters attached to it though, and he's never experienced any cough from it, good gaines i mean, just never coughs.

i wonder why that is huh?

(sorry for hijacking the post, since it's kinda related, and also it may kinda help us all decide whether to use what these sustanon like tren or stick with the tren a, cos i am planning to use tren a for my next cycle)

Sicc is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the replies... I have never felt that tightening of the chest like that before. I have tasted it and I love to taste it, but this was intense. I will be more careful with todays injection.

TheArtist is offline Member
    I don't think it's just a tren thing, i think it's a BA thing... i have some test that's high in BA and sometimes i get that cough.

Thread Information