Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Please

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

Help Please

Hello, i'm new to juice and a friend of mine has come to me saying he's got "10cc of test and a bottle of deca in pill form Edited for each of us" and that we're going to stack them starting monday... He says we're going to be doing a "little cycle" doing 2cc a week for 5 weeks and that we'll put on about 7-10 lbs of muscle... I've been trying to do my homework on juice for the last day so I don't make a bad mistake and i've got a bad feeling that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Anyone that has good knowledge of this type of cycle ( if it even is one) please give your advice. Thank you.

And if it helps with advice. I'm 24 years old, 6'2 190 lbs and have been working out solid for 1 year.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    u stil havnt hit your natural peak if u only been training a year, u should hold off the roids for the time being

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    bad bad bad....edit the prices in your post....no prices ever....

Neither of you have enough gear to do a proper cycle....You need to tell your friend he doesn't know what he is doing.

Slow down and do some research this site. It has lots of information. The first place you need to head to is the diet forum...Its more important than the gear itself.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Hello, i'm new to juice and a friend of mine has come to me saying he's got "10cc of test and a bottle of deca in pill form Edited for each of us" and that we're going to stack them starting monday... He says we're going to be doing a "little cycle" doing 2cc a week for 5 weeks and that we'll put on about 7-10 lbs of muscle... I've been trying to do my homework on juice for the last day so I don't make a bad mistake and i've got a bad feeling that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Anyone that has good knowledge of this type of cycle ( if it even is one) please give your advice. Thank you.

And if it helps with advice. I'm 24 years old, 6'2 190 lbs and have been working out solid for 1 year.
    Your friend has no idea what he's doing..

This is all you'll ever need, and then some. Please take any tip tips into consideration and read all of these before going any further.
    It will you do you countless of favors, and you'll be better of, making more muscle, staying healthier, getting less sideeffects, you name it.

AND BEFORE YOU START A THREAD TO ASK A ?
    DO A SEARCH FIRST ANY ? YOU CAN COME UP WITH HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE

Searching For Information

**Guide on how to search for information on the forums**

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

List of Common Abbreviations

List of common Abbreviations - Newbies please read!

All You Need To Know About Blood Work

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

The Basics of Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378

Tips to Spot Fake Gear

Tips To Spot Fake Gear

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroid Profiles

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ysprune=&f=104

Frontloading Explained

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

PCT Start Times

PCT start times

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

Hormone/Testosterone Replacement Therapy

HRT/TRT--The basics (by Tulane University Medical Center)

Injection Information

How To Inject
    How Much Air is Needed (to cause death)
    www.spotinjectio n s.com remove the spaces

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

Workout

A.M. Fat Burn
    Back Off and Grow!
    10 Commandments To Big Muscle
    Various Training Techniques

Human Growth Hormone

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Insulin

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=192403[/quote]

This is not my piece of work, all this information is divulged by Kale and Vantheman ... Thanks guys

dont let your friend convince you to do anything. Learn how cycles are done then tell him too so he doesnt hurt himself

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Nice work Mkcay... Dude stay away from gear for now. Hit the diet forum and start their.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Give me a break...

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    oral deca huh?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    ya decca pills wtf never herd of such a thing

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You're obviously smarter than that so called friend of yours. Read some of the above posts and don't start a cycle yet since you've not reached your natural genetic potential. 6'2", you should easily be able to get to 200 to 210 with some major modifications to your existing diet. Check out the diet forums and post a sample of your diet for everyone to critique and help you get it dialed to gain naturally. Once you've reached your genetic limit, then think about a beginners cycle of Test. Use your time to research why Deca in pill form is not a reliable product, and why a 5 week cycle of Test is a complete waste of time. Good luck,
    CR

Thank you guys so damn much, this has been enough for me to change my mind about doing them with him, I hope I can talk him out of doing them also. I'll wait untill I can get ahold of a real cycle. I know that I should wait untill I reach my "peak", but I think i'm already there. Maybe i'm a hard gainer? I can't pass 190 no matter what I do. I eat 5 times a day with 2 protien shakes, no xplode before my work outs which I give 110% and my gains are crap.

Thanks again for the help, i'll bet you guys saved me alot of tears.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Post up a sample of your daily diet, as most people think that they eat enough and in reality they're not even close to what they thought they were eating. Check out www.fitday.com You can enter the foods you eat on a daily tally to figure out where you are. Eating five times a day is good, but maybe you need to eat 7 or 8 times to gain, have you tried that???? 6'2" @190 is not close to even peaking out, I'm 6'3" and when I wasn't on TRT, my weights around 215lbs. You're only 24, you've some time to still reach your peak, before experimenting with powerful AAS, plus you've only been working out a year, look into muscle maturity and building a solid foundation, time to put in some real research.

Thank you guys so damn much, this has been enough for me to change my mind about doing them with him, I hope I can talk him out of doing them also. I'll wait untill I can get ahold of a real cycle. I know that I should wait untill I reach my "peak", but I think i'm already there. Maybe i'm a hard gainer? I can't pass 190 no matter what I do. I eat 5 times a day with 2 protien shakes, no xplode before my work outs which I give 110% and my gains are crap.

Thanks again for the help, i'll bet you guys saved me alot of tears.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 06-08-2008 at 08:47 AM.

I guess it takes someone to smack you in the face with a little reality before you get your mind right. Thanks for that. I do need to research more. My problem is that there's SO much to learn and not knowing what is right for me. I have been working VERY hard to make gains and eating beautiful though, it's just beating me up not seeing that scale move.

Ok for my daily deal. I wake up drink a 40g protein shake and a bowl of oats or grits. 2 hours later a big 100 30g protein bar. For lunch I always eat subway or something of that nature Chicken or Tuna footlong. Then 2 hours later a can of tuna or chicken with crackers. No Xplode, gym very intense workout, celltech creatine following the workout. Get home drink another protein shake and then eat a very good dinner Samon rice spinach ect...

Any advice that would help is more than welcome.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I guess it takes someone to smack you in the face with a little reality before you get your mind right. Thanks for that. I do need to research more. My problem is that there's SO much to learn and not knowing what is right for me. I have been working VERY hard to make gains and eating beautiful though, it's just beating me up not seeing that scale move.

Ok for my daily deal. I wake up drink a 40g protein shake and a bowl of oats or grits. 2 hours later a big 100 30g protein bar. For lunch I always eat subway or something of that nature Chicken or Tuna footlong. Then 2 hours later a can of tuna or chicken with crackers. No Xplode, gym very intense workout, celltech creatine following the workout. Get home drink another protein shake and then eat a very good dinner Samon rice spinach ect...

Any advice that would help is more than welcome.
    your not eating nearly enough. Thats why you are stuck at 190. Shakes are ok but they done replace real food.

Alright bro your diet blows!!! Big Time... Not flaming your either man, just being direct. Try and derive your protein from real food. I try and drink two protein shakes a day, before and after my workout. Take my original advice dude.. Hit the diet forum and first decide if you wanna cut or bulk... Gear will always be their
    Gix... chime in bro

LOL i'm not doubting you but man i just can't see how that isn't enough. do you just cram it down every 2 hours. How much more should I be eating and what should I be eating. Oh and I don't want to sound like i'm not gaining anything, i've got a little bigger/stronger in the last year just not on the scale if that makes sense.

*edit* Trust me, i'm not taking anything as a flame, i've come here becuase I know i'll get the truth. Thanks for everything. I'll hit those diet forums and start really doing some homework.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-08-2008 at 02:03 PM.

replace the shake in the morning with real food. 2 hours later have another meal instead of the bar. Subway really isnt what you are looking for either. add another meal after dinner.

I'm not great at doing diets. But thats just a couple quick things. Hit the diet section there are good diets posted in there.

I eat alot more then you are at 5'6 and 185lbs. And im cutting

Damm Gix, buddy your tiny!!!!jkjkjkjk
    Yeah bro never heard of Oral Deca either. Might wanna stay away from that one. Its probably D-Bol

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Damm Gix, buddy your tiny!!!!jkjkjkjk
    dick

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkcay7979 View Post
    Your friend has no idea what he's doing..

This is all you'll ever need, and then some. Please take any tip tips into consideration and read all of these before going any further.
    It will you do you countless of favors, and you'll be better of, making more muscle, staying healthier, getting less sideeffects, you name it.

AND BEFORE YOU START A THREAD TO ASK A ?
    DO A SEARCH FIRST ANY ? YOU CAN COME UP WITH HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE

Searching For Information

**Guide on how to search for information on the forums**

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

List of Common Abbreviations

List of common Abbreviations - Newbies please read!

All You Need To Know About Blood Work

ALL you need to know about bloodwork

The Basics of Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378

Tips to Spot Fake Gear

Tips To Spot Fake Gear

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroid Profiles

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ysprune=&f=104

Frontloading Explained

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

PCT Start Times

PCT start times

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

Hormone/Testosterone Replacement Therapy

HRT/TRT--The basics (by Tulane University Medical Center)

Injection Information

How To Inject
    How Much Air is Needed (to cause death)
    www.spotinjectio n s.com remove the spaces

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

Workout

A.M. Fat Burn
    Back Off and Grow!
    10 Commandments To Big Muscle
    Various Training Techniques

Human Growth Hormone

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Insulin

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=192403

This is not my piece of work, all this information is divulged by Kale and Vantheman ... Thanks guys[/QUOTE]

nice shortcuts.. was even helpful for me... gj

Well it looks like my friend is even dumber than I thought. After I told him about all the homework i've done and advice from you guys all he has to say is... " I know what the hell i'm doing, when I gain 8-10 lbs of muscle you'll be mad you didn't run with me."

One question on my mind is with him doing 2 cc of test a week for 5 weeks stacked with "deca pills" will he hurt himself or just waste his time and $$$?

Sorry to bump this but i really need to know this.

shield11 is offline Banned
    Well it looks like my friend is even dumber than I thought. After I told him about all the homework i've done and advice from you guys all he has to say is... " I know what the hell i'm doing, when I gain 8-10 lbs of muscle you'll be mad you didn't run with me."

One question on my mind is with him doing 2 cc of test a week for 5 weeks stacked with "deca pills" will he hurt himself or just waste his time and $$$?
    im guessing the gear is fake probably wasting his money and possibly hurt himself#no such thing as deca pills only injectiable

It sounds like he has made up his mind. Let him learn the hard way and you can put it back in his face. You can gain just as much as him, just by learning from this board, working out and eating like a wild banshee.

The deca is prob. fake because deca is only injectable.

you should get your diet straight and then gain more than he does on his faggot decca pills. Then when he asks how you did it, show him unlabeled laxative pills and say its illegal myostatin blockers and sell it to him for 200 bucks. Be all like "you gotta take it every day!"

HAHAHAAHAH good stuff.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    you should get your diet straight and then gain more than he does on his faggot decca pills. Then when he asks how you did it, show him unlabeled laxative pills and say its illegal myostatin blockers and sell it to him for 200 bucks. Be all like "you gotta take it every day!"
    LMAO!!!! CLASSIC!!!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

what kind of test is it? if its enth or cyp it will barely be kicking in at 5 wks.

test propeonat

Yeah, I just called and asked him because I ended up having to get the test and pills from him becuase I was stupid and said i'd get it before doing the research I did.

He said it's test propeonate and that the "deca pills are not fake" ?

Anyone know anything on this type of test? how much would you need to do a cycle and what is the shortest one you could do that would be worth while?

Bump! Sorry but I need to know

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    hey buddy...
    i believe that u should use the test propionate for atleast 10 weeks..
    thats if i remember correctly from what others have read.
    read this
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Propionate
    it should help

test prop needs to be injected every day or no less than every other day. u dont have enough gear for a cycle. and deca pills do not exist.

will_work is offline Associate Member
    you should try to find a way to take a pic of these ''deca pills'' and post it up with or with out the bottle lol

I will when I get home. How much hear do you need for a cycle of test p? Thanks. For the link.

big mistake dude. Does your friend have a pct lined up?

I will when I get home. How much hear do you need for a cycle of test p? Thanks. For the link.
    avg 1st cycle 8 wks test 500 mgs a week. test e or cyp usually inject twice weekly prop ed or eod. look at ur mg/ml and you do the math. and dont forget ur pct!

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    big mistake dude. Does your friend have a pct lined up?
    No, he doesn't. Just the test p and "deca pills" i'll take pics tonight when I get back from the gym.

There they are, it's all underground grade. The "deca pills" are a little more brown then they look in the pic. Let me know what you guys think.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-16-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information