volunteer1096 is offline New Member

Question Clen and Cytomel cycle help?

Hello,

im 5"10 weigh 180+, changes 3-4 pounds regularly...
    I used to be 145 for years, and after my first cycle 3 yrs ago, I beefed up to 187 max, and have kept it on naturally with only protein shakes and gnc type stuff...

i have a bad habit with food and would like to trim down for a while and once down, I will keep it there with discipline. for now, I ordered

200 clenbuterol .02mg
    30 cytomel 25mcg

how would you cycle it? I am supposed to be getting 30 more cytomel in the next 4-5 days. so essentially I will have a total of 60 cytomel...

Ive heard that you only take cytomel every other day and increase dosage, then gradually decrease. and I heard you take clen 5 days and go up in the middle, back down at the end of the week.....

I have done plenty of research, but simply want to know how a past user would cycle this combo for a CUTTING of fat cycle.....

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    100 mcg to 120 mcg is the norm for clen . Everyone is different though. Same goes for cytomel but i've been told not to take cytomel above 80 mcg. And there both everyday

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by volunteer1096 View Post
    Hello,

im 5"10 weigh 180+, changes 3-4 pounds regularly...
    I used to be 145 for years, and after my first cycle 3 yrs ago, I beefed up to 187 max, and have kept it on naturally with only protein shakes and gnc type stuff...

i have a bad habit with food and would like to trim down for a while and once down, I will keep it there with discipline. for now, I ordered
    clen and t3 will do nothing if your diet sucks and it sounds like it does, no being a dick, just saying it will be a waste of money if you don't change your diet, post it so we can critique it
    200 clenbuterol .02mg
    30 cytomel 25mcg

how would you cycle it? I am supposed to be getting 30 more cytomel in the next 4-5 days. so essentially I will have a total of 60 cytomel...

Ive heard that you only take cytomel every other day and increase dosage, then gradually decrease. and I heard you take clen 5 days and go up in the middle, back down at the end of the week.....
    wrong on both accounts, t3 and clen are both taken everyday and for optimal results clen should be taken in two split doses, once upon waking and once at 2-3pm or before workout

clen can be run two weeks on two weeks off but IMO is more effective run for 6-8 weeks straight using benedryl(diphenhydramine)0 or ketotifen fumarate for upregulation

I have done plenty of research, but simply want to know how a past user would cycle this combo for a CUTTING of fat cycle.....
    apparently not enough research as your are off on alot of things answers in bold

use the search button and type in clen faq and read perfectbeast2001's thread on it, it will answer alot of your questions, then search again for cytomel or t3 and there is a sticky for it as well i believe

My diet is not bad, but could be better. I do not eat candy or nonsense like that. I do do chic-fil-a a lot, but tend to steer clear of the fried stuff. I am getting married in a year and my fiance is an incredible healthy gurl, great cook, and I look forward to a more consistent, healthy pattern of eating when she lives with me, but for now im a batchelor who hates to cook himself. Therefore I eat in small increments throughout the day.

Mostly chicken, tuna, beef, (im a sucker for sandwhiches) so thats where i say im not a healthy eater, bc all that bread is not necessarily good for me. the amount i work out (4-5 times a week) seems to keep me lean, but Im not as lean as Id like to be, so thus I would like a lil cheat with what I ordered, but for the most part, im simply trying to trim some body fat, get down to 10-12% from 16.

I know to start slow, but I was thinking a 6 week straight cycle, just didnt know how to stack the stuff to benefit me the most....

thanks for the time to reply and any additional help is appreciated.

i have a diet thread i can post for you if you like, it has some tricks in it and two cutting diets that i personally use to great effect

to stack the clen /t3 for a 6 week cycle i would start at 60mcg and increase by 20mcg every three days till either the sides are unbearable or your bp gets close to 135-85, then back it down 20mcg and keep there until a week before the cycle ends, then taper down 20mcg every two days or so, run diphenhydramine, which you can get cheap at a dollar store or big lots, it's sold as allergy remedy, just look at the active ingredients to see, run it either every third week at 50mg before bed or eod/ed at 50mg before bed, whichever you want, i personally use it everyday, but then again i'm running 300+mcg/day of clen, which i doubt you'll get close to

for the t3, start at 50mcg and ramp up to 100-125mcg over a week, 125mcg will raise the metabolism but you have a chance of losing muscle so eat alot of protein, 300-350g a day should do, and get it from real food, not shakes, stay on whichever dose you decide to run for the length of the cycle

for suppliments i would run 3-5g of taurine/day to help with cramping from the clen, if that doesn't help up it to 8g/day and get some potassium, drink lots of fluids as you will be sweating alot, plus fat needs a water saturated enviornment to burn optimally, and i would take a multivitamin upon waking and before bed

thanks man, i would love to see your diet post... i am on my third day and have had incredible energy, beefing up on cardio and hitting gym extra hard... i love the energy and cant wait to see some results. my diet has been great these 3 days and i will continue to listen to any past users and ideas as to maximize the effect of what i am taking.

best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by volunteer1096 View Post
    thanks man, i would love to see your diet post... i am on my third day and have had incredible energy, beefing up on cardio and hitting gym extra hard... i love the energy and cant wait to see some results. my diet has been great these 3 days and i will continue to listen to any past users and ideas as to maximize the effect of what i am taking.

best regards.
    okay, here it is, though it's not perfect so take the info in it with a grain of salt, but it should be a good basis to go off of

CARDIO

cardio is, but the type of cardio is what he's talking about, running is not the best for fat burning

for low intensity long duration cardio i would use a stationary bike or walk at 3.0-4.0mph on a high incline for 30-50minutes

for HIIT training i would use a stairstepper, elliptical or stationary bike and do this
    5minutes warm up
    1min at 40-50% of max effort
    30sec at 85-90% max effort
    1min at 40-50% of max effort
    30sec at 85-90% max effort
    continue that for 15-20 minutes or until you can't go any more
    then cool down for 5 minutes

low intensity will burn more calories from fat but will also burn less total calories as the intensity isn't as high as HIIT

HIIT training will burn a lower percentage of calories from fat, though not by much, i think the study i read said 10-12% max, but will burn many more calories total and will increase metabolism for up to 24 hours after cardio, this is called the afterburn effect, where you burn extra calories because of an increase in metabolic output

to give you an estimate i wlll outline one of my cardio routines

low intensity
    3.2-3.5mph 8%incline on treadmill for 30minutes burns 350cal

HIIT
    using what i outlined above i burn close to 500cal in 20-25minutes plus the extra that i get afterwards

DIET HELP

here is the diet that i'm on right now, it's a good base to go off of, listed below are things to help you create your own diet off it

1) One thing that will help you drastically is called carb tapering, if you notice the bulk of my carbs are in the morning and after my workout, i don't eat hardly any close to when i go to sleep

2) Another thing is that eat meal is either protein/carb or protein/fat and the fats are good fats(EFA=Essential fatty acids) from flax oil or fish oil. Try not to eat fat with carbs as the fat will become, well, fat since your body is made to be energy efficient, by putting carbs, which are easier to break down for energy, in the same meal as fats your body stores the fat for later and uses the carbs for energy, not what you want.

3) try to eat every 2-3 hours, this is the amount of time it takes for your body to digest a meal and by giving it a constant stream of food you will ensure that your metabolism is kept high, also, calories are not the same, protein has the highest thermodynamic effect, which means that it takes more calories to digest protein than carbs or fat, this also increases your metabolism

4) You should try to get at least 50-60g of protein in every meal, this is about the max your body can take at one time

5) here are some tricks for making eating so often easier, i know it's hard, i go to school 8 hours a day and i'm not allowed to bring food into class so i have to work around that
    a) Make a weeks worth of food on your day off, go buy a ton of chicken, lean turkey and very lean beef and grill it, then put it in ziplock bags and label with the amount of calories and protein per bag, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A CHEAP SCALE FOR THIS, YOU CAN GET THEM AT GNC, MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE THAT WEIGHS IN GRAMS.
    b) save grocery sacks or get a lunch box and put a full three meals or so in there, lots of chicken, jerky, tuna, those are gonna be the staples of your diet

6) Don't drink more than two protein shakes a day, there are liquid and don't have the thermic effect normal food does, normal food should make up 95% of your diet, though a shake after workout or in a pinch is perfectly fine

that should get you started, i'm sure you'll still have questions so just keep posting and i'll help you however i can, i'll be in austin though for the next couple days for a state competition, though i'll try to get on at the hotel if you post and answer when i can, here's the diet i'm on to model after

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5

WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

Each chicken meal served with a handful of fibrous green veg bringing carbs to approx 200g per day in total.

DIET 2

Macros: Food/Calories/Protein-Carbs-Fat

Meal 1: 60g Oatmeal/225cal/8gP-41gC-2gF
    turkey (99/1)/260/54gP-0gC-3gF
    2 Tbsp Mayo light 40cal/0gP-2gC-3gF

Meal 2: 40g Oatmeal/150cal/5gP-27gC-1.5gF
    turkey (99/1)/260/54gP-0gC-3gF

Meal 3: 40g Oatmeal/150cal/5gP-27gC-1.5gF
    beef (96/4)/300/50gP-0gC-8gF

Meal 4: 10mL flax oil 90cal/0gP-0gC-10gF
    beef (96/4)/300/50gP-0gC-8gF

Meal 5: 10mL fish oil 90cal/0gP-0gC-10gF
    Tuna 170cal/42gP-0gC-0gF
    3.5 Tbsp Mayo light 70/0gP-4gC-5gF

Meal 6: Tuna 170cal/42gP-0gC-0gF
    3.5 Tbsp Mayo light 70/0gP-4gC-5gF
    beef or turkey 150cal/25gP-0gC-4gF

macros:Calories: 2615
    Protein: 335
    Carbs: 111
    Fats: 74

Man i truly appreciate your time and effort in helping me out. best of luck in your Austin comp. and I will head to the grocery store here today... much appreciated....

Thread Information