Thread: Cycle Question

d-code is offline Junior Member

Cycle Question

Hey guys.Quick question about my cycle.I have a bottle of Test E 20 ml 300mg/ml and a half a bottle of Deca 20 ml 300 mg/ml.Heres the problem.I don't want to go to overboard with this cycle,and im tryin to find a way to make the math simple.I was thinking about taking 450 mgs a week of Test E,and either 150 mgs a week of Deca or 300 mgs a week.I dont want to run out of the Deca through my cycle so should i take the 150 and is that enough.I could also just take 600 mgs a week of the Test E without the deca,but would rather take it,for recovery purposes.I am planning to take half of the total every 4th day.This will be my 3rd cycle.

Height:5'11.5''
    Weight:195 lbs
    Body Fat:10-12%

Have a real clean diet also.Thanks for the help boys.
    Last edited by d-code; 06-08-2008 at 09:39 AM.

Come on guys,Its sunday i know your all on here today.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    If you absolutely must use the remaining deca , go for the 300 for 10 weeks I guess, but I'd honestly just wait and get more deca.

10 to 12 weeks

Im thinkin ill have enough deca for the cycle.I have amore than half

U think i should just use the test E.Should have enough deca for the 10 weeks

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    D-Code.... Settle down bro. People don't jump for you or anyone. And IMO I think you should either run a test only cycle or wait and get the right amount of gear... 1/2 a bottle of Deca ???? I say you get some more gear and run a proper cycle. You do what your talking about and it half assed!!!! But, you do what you want

It was more a money issue than anything.Things have been tight because of the economy.Will the 450 mgs of test b cool

If i take half a cc of the deca 2x a week ill have enough for the 300 mgs a week.If not i can get more.

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d-code View Post
    Im thinkin ill have enough deca for the cycle.I have amore than half
    I myself don't like DECA , but to answer your qouestion, i have to run Deca at atleast 400mg wk..or it's not worth it, i also never ran it less thatn 12 weeks..because that has been my experiance to get the full effect of it...but as far as i concerned, if you have PCT in order, and all that Test..run the test at 500 mg wk, 12 wks =20ml of what you have, 10 wks 300mg wk Deca, Just make sure you run the deca stait off the bat w/ the test..you want 2 wks of test after the deca is gone....Don't expect the gear to kick in until the 4th week..w/ no kick or front load.IMO...

Ok sounds good.The bottle of test is 300 mg/ml thats y i was gonna take the 450 a week cause it easier to tell in the pin.3/4 cc 2x a week

Maybe ill just take the 600 mgs a week of test E and save the deca for a later time.

U guys think the 600 mgs a week will be cool?Its been a year since the last cycle.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    up to you but imo you have enough for a good stack. Test E 500/week 1-12 Deca 300/week 1-10. Be sure you have a PCT in place in your hand before you start your cycle and maybe a kickstart would not be a bad idea for that quick self satisfaction.

Thread Information