Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    So the new advise we give deen is as long as your goals are modest screw diet and if you don't go to the gym that's cool? Ever read how effective steroids are without propper diet and weight training. I have, it's not that impressive, until you add a high carb, high protien diet and weight training. The guy has made great progress by losing the weight, but steroids and growth hormone are not the next step in his transformation, I wanted to be clear on that.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Lol!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    This whole thing takes a real commitment and it is what I would like to say I complete change in your lifestyle.

And I've seen someone not exercise and take steroids before, in college, he was hidious and not lean or cut or muscular after. Just a fat body.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    eating pizza once a week is alright but everyday is ridiculous. It will make you really fat, I used to be 280 lbs ... pizza, hambugers and fries was pretty much all i ate. Cut down those 3 with cardio and good diet, i got down to 195.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    So the new advise we give deen is as long as your goals are modest screw diet and if you don't go to the gym that's cool? Ever read how effective steroids are without propper diet and weight training. I have, it's not that impressive, until you add a high carb, high protien diet and weight training. The guy has made great progress by losing the weight, but steroids and growth hormone are not the next step in his transformation, I wanted to be clear on that.
    This post make alot of sense... I thank each and everyone of you for your opinions! Some great stuff here!!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    This post make alot of sense... I thank each and everyone of you for your opinions! Some great stuff here!!!
    what can we say, we probably give our best advice when we're semi-flaming someone, lol

...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    eating pizza once a week is alright but everyday is ridiculous. It will make you really fat, I used to be 280 lbs ... pizza, hambugers and fries was pretty much all i ate. Cut down those 3 with cardio and good diet, i got down to 195.
    No kidding... I said in my original post "I eat the Occasional pizza.... Hardly everyday.... Just being truthful. How many guys on here have a pizza but dont admit it...?

Were human. were not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    what can we say, we probably give our best advice when we're semi-flaming someone, lol
    I hope I have not made a bad first impression. I truly am trying to improve my life in many ways. I have drifted away from my extremely fit days. But that does not mean I cannot get there again...

I work alot and have three kids. So this wont be easy...

I am determined, and that is the first step IMO...

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude its actualy good to cheat once a week. I do, and I think its good for the body. But you will NOT get muscular eating shit taking gear. Like Kratos, i saw the same thing... You take gear, eat like crap= you look like crap. Read bro and learn..
    Its not you man, not at all. Most of us here just wanna help and giving no advice as opposed to bad advice is the best thing. Just dont wanna see you or anyone get hurt. Its kinda like when guys here give woman advice. I completely disagree with that. Just be safe man......
    Last edited by TJM7275; 06-08-2008 at 09:22 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope I have not made a bad first impression. I truly am trying to improve my life in many ways. I have drifted away from my extremely fit days. But that does not mean I cannot get there again...

haha your fine bro.. nothing that was said was directed towards you. and by the way sorry for hijacking your thread.

naw bro, i was talking about us semi-flaming deen54, you have been nothing but respectful so i thank you for that

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow, i am gone for a day and this happens... wow...

Deen i'm sorry but you are hopelessly outnumbered here with those beliefs that you hold... like everyone has already said... you juice... u eat like crap=you look like crap.... u go off juice.... u deflate, you shrink, and u look worse... good luck bro!

Deen54 is offline Member
    Now I know where the term dumb jocks come from. It is comprised of

people on this board.

Steriods was not made for body builders!!! Chew on that for starters.

Do you think a burn victim eats right or someone who is anemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post

people on this board.

actually i know a couple people that are anemic and their diets are very strict, as for the burn victim, i'm sure not all of them eat right, but i'm sure not all of them take steroids do they, your argument has no basis except for the "steroids weren't made for bodybuilders" part. that's obvious or they would be legal wouldn't they.

btw, i've chewed on it and spat it right back out, i'd be happy to do the same with anymore of your arguments, but this isn't the place to do that

people on this board.

And with all your wisdom you can't manage to break 150 pounds, that's amazing to me.

Read the studies, their weight gain is modest and their diets are specific. For purposes of personal enhancement it is not efficacious to recommend steroids to someone who doesn't exercise, if you can't see that, idk what else to say. Please chill with the inflammatory remarks, to avoid a flame fest.

Deen, I have nothing left to say about you bro.... You try and act so worldly but some of advice you give just seems, well dumb..... And were the dumb jocks??? No one was flaming you, just not agreeing with you and it seems like you could not handle it. Not to hijack Jin's thread, but lets hear your stats and cycle experience? Did I read Kratos's post that you weigh 150lbs???? You wanna talk like men, PM me. Do not act like you do on the boards because you act like a little p****. It also seems like you have some built up aggression towards Jocks???? lol... Did someone get picked on in high school???
    Last edited by TJM7275; 06-10-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Edgar is offline Associate Member

people on this board.

There is a superiority complex that is evident. Hence the lion, maybe I am wrong, oh well moving on

1. I understand what you are saying about the daily use of steroids by the medical community, BUT!

2. Mr. JINnTONIC is not here for a medical condition, he is here seeking advice and attempting to attain knowledge for his physical self improvement.

3. I think this is a case of bad association, for as Mr. JINnTONIC is probably not here to learn how to use steroids on burn victims.

Edgar's new here and he gets it..... Nice post bro

Deen54 is offline Member
    Everyone knows for best results you need to eat right and train properly.

Who doesn't know that?.... Do you think Jin and Tonic doesn't know that?

If you read he clearly states that he does know the importance of diet.

What exactly are you guys arguing?

I told you in all my posts steroids will work better if you eat and train
    properly.

But none of you listen to that..all you keep saying is don't tell that to a noob

...that steroids will work.

Doctors prescribe steroids to average people...Do you think the average person know as much as you do when it comes to nutrition? Do you think they think about protein , carbs and fats? The average person..go ask them and see for yourself..how much they know.

So that's why i say steroids will work...BUT BUT BUT it will work BETTER
    BETTER BETTER IF YOU EAT AND TRAIN PROPERLY... i had to put in capitals so you understand my emphasis which is cleary missed.

And as for me being 150 lbs yes.. I am well within my BMI with that.
    I am 5 foot 6...150 lbs.. with great defines muscle and i used to have a belly
    cause..i ate what i want...the last 2 months i got strict and now my belly is down and flat..no 6 pack yet (coming soon stay tuned folks)...but when you look at me..you can clearly see that i am in great shape.

I have discovered a secret to body building after all these years and I
    am so excited cuz I am in an anabolic state...and not even on steroids.

I don't believe in being big without quality muscle. I don't care to gain
    30 lbs if it will be all fat... I want to gain 30lbs but have my abs flat.

according to BMI..the most a 5 foot 6 person should weigh is 154.

so i am 5 foot 6 150 lbs..

Your not keeping in mind the best interest of the people here Deen... You shoot your mouth off and make a statement that gear works regardless with no explanation and thats wrong. Stop talking down to us.. You talk down to everyone in all your posts and now your pissing me off. You cannot say things like that. You need to look at the big picture. You have been around here for a while and you know their are guys who half ass read things and then run and shoot steroids . Then their back here asking why it does not work, what did I do wrong and its like a broken record. I dont care that your a tiny dude, but you act like your a freakin Doctor... Are you?? Your not even on gear yet you dish out advice like your some f***ing guru. Nobody is impressed by what I am sure you think are quality posts. Bottom line.... You need to think before you say things and if you dont know the answer dont give any advice at all. I am quite sure you did not mean to hurt anyone by what you wrote. But you need to keep in mind some of the people here. They see, Deen says they work no matter what!! Well lthey don't work for what 99% of the people here want to use them for. Were not talking about medicinal uses. Just think before you open your mouth bro, thats all I am saying bro... Your messing with the health of human beings!!!

Do you like arguing with people here, because thats what it seems like. And that little man is wrong! Were all friendly here and try and learn from one another not get into pissing match's
    Last edited by TJM7275; 06-09-2008 at 08:55 AM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    If people are going to read posts and run and do steroids because kaiser sosay
    told them it was okay... then they have bigger issues than injecting juice.
    Perhaps your not giving them enough credit that they can decipher info and make a
    good hypothesis of what is required.

If someone is pre set in there mind to do something..they will do it
    regardless of what you and i say...and by now they must know that juice works
    better with proper diet..no one argued this fact.

And yes I do like arguing ( i call it debating)...People seem to say what they really feel and believe... the best information comes out when there is arguments/discussions.
    That's where learning is at it's finest.

Ahh..i feel better now that everything is cleared up. In my mind anyways..

I was just about to get out my measuring tape .

Deen are you kidding me???? ...LOL, I am very well aware that people are gonna do what they want to no matter what we say. Thats why I disagreed with what you said. We need to keep in mind that there are guys out their who just do it because they want the quick and easy way to get big. I am just saying lets not ad fuel to the fire. And I give everyone credit, but some more than others. I always try and keep in mind those out their who don't listen, because as you know their are many out their. I just don't wanna see anyone hurt themselves thats all. Enough said....
    And if your gonna break out the measuring tape, get a yard stick for me bro....lol
    Jin, sorry for Hijacking your post brother, just want you to be safe

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Deen are you kidding me???? ...LOL, I am very well aware that people are gonna do what they want to no matter what we say. Thats why I disagreed with what you said. We need to keep in mind that there are guys out their who just do it because they want the quick and easy way to get big. I am just saying lets not ad fuel to the fire. And I give everyone credit, but some more than others. I always try and keep in mind those out their who don't listen, because as you know their are many out their. I just don't wanna see anyone hurt themselves thats all. Enough said....
    And if your gonna break out the measuring tape, get a yard stick for me bro....lol
    Jin, sorry for Hijacking your post brother, just want you to be safe
    Agreed^^^^

And Deen, I understand what you are saying about if someone is going to do AAS, then they are going to do it, but we don't have to help them do it. We tell them not to do it if they are not ready for it. If some underage kids want to drink, I can't stop them, but I am not going to buy it for them and tell them how to shotgun a beer, or how to properly do a keg stand. I will say don't do it, if you go ahead and do it after I warn you, thats your own problem, and you will get what you deserve for being stubern.

Deen54 is offline Member
    i agree... i would never recommend steroids to teens or anyone
    that has little knowledge or know how.. people need to educate
    themselves first and must have prior training and diet experience.

There are too many kids out there looking for an easy route.
    Well, unfortunately there is no easy route..you have to train, sweat
    and learn...and then years in..realize what you have been doing is wrong.
    You have to go around the block in other words..put your time in..
    and learn what works for you and what doesn't work for you.

This comes down to a lifestyle and you have to be prepared to live that lifestyle.

By popping a pill or injecting would be a complete waste if you haven't done the necessary steps above.

Thats what I have been saying all along Deen.... Some people just skim read through these posts and see Hey, gear will work no matter what and then there off and running. Not cool and like I said, I think we need to follow the examples set by the MODs/Vets here. I mean, shit I was one of those kids 10 years ago, and I am sure at one point most everyone was. I feel really bad HiJacking Jin's post... Sorry bro. You can PM me if you have any questions, i'm sorry

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

i agree... i would never recommend steroids to teens or anyone
    that has little knowledge or know how.. people need to educate
    themselves first and must have prior training and diet experience.

There are too many kids out there looking for an easy route.
    Well, unfortunately there is no easy route..you have to train, sweat
    and learn...and then years in..realize what you have been doing is wrong.
    You have to go around the block in other words..put your time in..
    and learn what works for you and what doesn't work for you.

This comes down to a lifestyle and you have to be prepared to live that lifestyle.

By popping a pill or injecting would be a complete waste if you haven't done the necessary steps above.

Is this the same person argueing? it seems that you change points here, saying that steroids work for anybody no matter what they eat, and tehn you say that it would be a waste...... Hmmmm..... anyways....

Thanks for the dumb jock comment, really got me thinking... since ur 5'6'' and 150 lbs, and u have a lion for a avatar pic.. i think u definately got small man syndrome.... and i cant argue w/ someone who has that cause well... its pointless... Oh and BMI are fake if u have a althletic build, with more muscle mass... according to the bmi i am obese at 12% bf... tell me that one sherlock

as for the burn victims, they actually eat RIGHT! amazing huh? being stuck in a hospital where more than likely a NUTRITIONIST make the meals for them.... because have u ever seen hospital food? its actually pretty healthy, well its a damn hospital... so when they give steroids to burn victims and anemic people in the hospital, they are eating healthy!
    they obivously arent eating enough protein to build extra muslce mass which many other people use steroids for, but if used necessarily *aka burn victims* they are more than likely in the hospital, which means they are eating hospital food... which is actually decently healthy...

there u go, now u can chew on that, and spit it out...
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 06-09-2008 at 01:02 PM.

If people are going to read posts and run and do steroids because kaiser sosay
    told them it was okay... Perhaps your not giving them enough credit that they can decipher info and make a
    But the thread-starter is asking our opinion, his mind is not made up. Why would you play the devils advocate, when it's a clear question, with a clear answer? Who says I think they can't decipher? I just choose to not make my answers too cryptic.

Steroids for physique enhancement do not work without a good diet and exercise. And if you didn't see that little dot after my sentence, that's a period.

People trust what you say sometimes even though you might not expect them to. Everyone wants to hear, don't change your life, just takes some pills or injection. Look at the commercials for weight loss pills on tv. People shell out money all day long for lypozene and other bull crap and have no idea what it does. If you tell them steroids will help with no work someone will listen. But, this isn't a harmless fiber pill were talking about. In addition someone who hasn't been working out for long enough that jumps into steroids and weight lifting at the same time can suffer serious connective tissue damage. If you want to help someone, you need to push the lifestyle, it's the only way to have dramatic lasting results. You seem to believe in this better living through chemistry philosophy and there is no substitute for hard work. Even though you have no qualifications, people listen. Assume people are inherently lazy, and assume they will take your advise, if not why bother giving it?

I don't think you have the end user in mind deen, just trying to make yourself look smart. Athough your posts may seem clever and well though out to you, they demonstrate to me how little you know of the human body as well as to anyone with medical training and education and the more well read "dumb jocks" on here.
    Last edited by Kratos; 06-09-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Kratos, Lemonada... you can't win with Deen. I think he has little man syndrome and I also ponder about his cycle experience. He's not running one now and I wonder if he ever has. That would be horrible and I would be completely insulted if that were the case. I am really shocked none of the Mods chimed in here. Well, at least Deen is good for a laugh, although I think he likes arguing too much. Maybe he should join a political site or something... Or even better, post a picture to see this p[hysique he speaks so highly about!!!!! LOL

for pictures of deen's hot bod

I bet he is just some little Napolean dude, who never got laid and was picked last in sports. I just dont come here to pick arguments and he openly admitted to loving to agrue. He's probably never done a cycle either, or did some lame as Muscle Tech cycle....LOL

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I bet he is just some little Napolean dude, who never got laid and was picked last in sports. I just dont come here to pick arguments and he openly admitted to loving to agrue. He's probably never done a cycle either, or did some lame as Muscle Tech cycle....LOL
    lay off us 5'6 ers fvcker

mauler is offline Associate Member
    i dont mean to hijack this thread. but im newto this scene too. and i am glad thisguy came here to get info first before he took aas. but he sounds like he almost took the stuff his friend gave him. probably no pct. it justmake me wonder how many schlodes out there get gear from some friend that know nothing and just takes them, they get crazy sides and give aas a horrible reputation. i dont know why anyone would not educate themselves first.

as for JiNtonic , dude you said you havnt worked out in a long time, you definatly need to do alot of power lifting for a year or so first, your natural gains are going to be amazing anyway just from muscle memory.

OH Gix, ya know I Loves ya!!!!!!
    And I really don't think you have the Napolean Complex bro!!!!lol

I can say there is def some test flowing through these threads!

I for one have a pretty good diet. I was able to lose a lot of weight safely and permanently. Lost it over time, rather than just dropping it fast and unhealthy...

But I listened to you guys and did some reading in the diet section. I learned that although I do have a good diet. It is a diet that needs to be tweaked in order to see gains in muscle growth. See, I had no idea how much Protein it took to feed muscle growth. So while my diet was low in carbs and fat, which is good. It is also waaayyy too low on protein.

It wont take much change for me to add in the protein, as well as be a little more strict on the other stuff.

I am going to eat better and hit ALOT more cardio, and stay consistent in the weight room before I think about adding HGH or AAS.

Is it still too early to think about Clen & T3?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Off topic, I wonder who, out of this thread, has the most posts and comments in the "Hall of Shame" thread? Someone here is famous...

Dude, I am so glad your mature enough to realize that. Get your diet right and do the cardio. I promise you, you will get the results you want man. Hit the training forum and make sure you have that right. Don't be in such a rush brother, you will get their. And sorry for hijacking the thread but it had to be done. I don't think Deen gives very good advice. I don't like flaming anyone but he crossed the like IMO. Keep reading and learn some more. Then in a few months after you lost the weight you want think about gear. Best of Luck to you
    Last edited by TJM7275; 06-09-2008 at 04:54 PM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    Ok...yes I am 5 foot 6 and yes i weigh 150lbs..but did you know..
    that I won a Gold Medal in Wrestling.

Yes I wrestled for 5 years and was pretty impressive. Sometimes
    I would drop weight like 12 lbs in 2 days.

Do you know how someone wins a gold mdeal? It is not just
    from body building, or from conditioning eg.. running stairs, doing
    situps, burpees, sprint carry someone on you shoulder and run with them
    or practising wrestling moves day in day out. You also need to eat healthy and have a spot on diet. That is if you want to be a champ...if you don't then
    just show up and go thru the motions.

I learned this in high school and I never stopped learning. Perhaps
    I haven't really offered real advice or I feel to lazy to type or I figure
    someone else will type the right thing.
    As you pointed out. I should be more aware that people do view and may listen to someting someone says on here.
    So i will try to be more respectful in that manner.

Listen up noobs...you need to train, eat properly and learn everything
    you can in regards to the body.

Steroids will not work for you and here is the reasons why.

If your a teen..your body makes your own natural test..so that would be
    pointless to replace with artificial...that's a no brainer.

If your new to working out- well you will gain alot because you are new..
    you don't take juice to make can you can already make naturally.

Eat properly- no one realizes the importance..i would go as far as saying
    nutrition is the most important part of making gains. The workout last for
    an hour or so...but what you put into your system..is going to determine
    your gain... i would say workout is 25% nutrition is 75%

You need to have years of training behind your name. You need to
    have knowledge in nutriton and the way the body functions.
    You need to hit a plateau and you need to have done your research.
    I mean months of research about gear, the types, the cycling, the pct's
    the pyscological aspects and the pysiological aspects of gear.

Until you get to that point then don't even consider juice.

Well thats great you won a gold.. for who.. what school?? And I am curious about that?
    I played college hockey and baseball so I know what it takes Deen. I am also very curious how many cycles you have under your belt. You do not seem to have very much actual first hand knowledge, just spouting off shit you have read or copied from someone or something. In poor Jin's thread you offered some horrible advice and you got called on it. Now that Big chimed in you post up this poor excuse for some half assed fatherly advice. Listen up NooBs??? Maybe you should listen to what some of the Mods/Vets have to say. I have done a ton of cycles and I still learn something new everyday I come on the site. Your in the Hall of Shame here, does that not bother you?? That should tell you that your opinion does not hold much water here. So, man to man, how many cycles have you done??

Deen54 is offline Member
    Well it was back in the day...You would go to the library and get a book on juice...and that book was always sold out. This was before internet was big.
    back in around the late 80's early 90's.

I've done dball, deca , anadrol 50, sustanon250, omnadren , delatestryl,

eqopoise.

never been on any for longer than 4 weeks. I think the longest i ever

ran anything was 6 weeks... i did dball and deca...great gains.

Never ran a pct not once. I don't have bitch tits and I have a kid on

the way..plus i drank alcohol every weekend heavy.

I used to just do it in summer to look good.

I am 37 now...i been around the block...went to the doctor last year

for a checkup and he said..everything is fine...liver assays are great.

I even told him i drink heavy...he said it doesn't show here.. although

this year i cut down drastically...i only drank 3 times this whole year.

he said my testosterone was 13.8 mg...he said it was high. I asked him the

range he said 5-25 mg. I guess that is considered high.

So the way i did juice..we never had a internet forum, we barely had books

all we knew was take nolvadex when you take anadrol and do it together.

I never took nolvadex with anadrol...but i took a quarter of a pill of anadrol

every 12 hours...so that would be 25mg/day.

I think by me only using summer cycles the lasted 4 weeks - 6 weeks

once a year. Minimized my sides...I never did it long term.

But i sure plan on doing a proper one after all these years...now that i have

the info. I want to run this summer after over 6 yrs or more...i want to

run a long cycle..of 10-12 weeks with oral turinabol and test prop or enthanate.

and follow with pct's...and see what the new school (that would be you guys)

have to offer. Hey I wish i had this info back then...it just wasn't around..

everything was word of mouth and learn as you go.

Our methods may have been old school but we all came out unscathed except this one guy

I knew got bitch tits cuz he ran anadrol 50mg /a day for a month. I think he used

Nolva also but still got it.
    Last edited by Deen54; 06-10-2008 at 05:45 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information