frezerburn85 is offline New Member

Best Pcp To Go With?????

OK my question is that im right in the middle of a cycle at week 6. For the first six weeks i have been taking 500mgs of sustanon 250 and i just resently started taking trenbolone acetate at 75mgs 3 times a week to supplement the sustanon... i have been trying to plan out my pct for when i am done with my cycle. i have read alot about hcg , clomid, and novadex. I can not figure out exactly what and how much i should take.... i am just looking for a good pcp plan that i can follow
    Last edited by frezerburn85; 06-10-2008 at 10:06 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frezerburn85 View Post
    OK my question is that im right in the middle of a cycle at week 6. For the first six weeks i have been taking 500mgs of sustanon 250 and i just resently started taking trenbolone acetate at 75mgs 3 times a week to supplement the sustanon... i have been trying to plan out my pcp for when i am done with my cycle. i have read alot about hcg, clomid, and novadex. I can not figure out exactly what and how much i should take.... i am just looking for a good pcp plan that i can follow
    no recreational drug talk.. ,lol
    hit the pct forums.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frezerburn85 View Post
    OK my question is that im right in the middle of a cycle at week 6. For the first six weeks i have been taking 500mgs of sustanon 250 and i just resently started taking trenbolone acetate at 75mgs 3 times a week to supplement the sustanon... i have been trying to plan out my pcp for when i am done with my cycle. i have read alot about hcg, clomid, and novadex. I can not figure out exactly what and how much i should take.... i am just looking for a good pcp plan that i can follow
    pcp is angel dust.

PCT is what you want, hopefully

frezerburn85 is offline New Member
    minor typo thats all, problem solved

Thread Information