eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question Your results from 12wk 500mg/week test cyp/eth or sust???

Guys help me out here if you can...

I am soon to finish a dbol only cycle of 6wk's (yeah I know!,not good choice),but following required pct and break I am strongly considering running one of the above 3 cycles.

I'm looking to see peoples results from first time they hit a test cycle.

I will be training 3x a week hard and heavy,eating and sleeping well,any rough guides on what gains I might expect would be great too.
    If it helps I have gained 22lb's on dbol only and I am week 5.

Thanks in advance for any help.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Everyone is different there Rocky Balboa...LOL. Sorry dude, but I love the name.. CLASSIC!!
    Its hard to say bro. Make sure you have a good diet. Read a little bit here first and get some ideas. I have gotten great results form just Test...

awms is offline Senior Member
    My budy is on 500mg cyp weeks 1-12 and 40mg d-bol wweks 1-6....he is in week 2 and has already put on 6lbs....Im sure most is water but I can notice he has put on size....the guy is already a genetic freak! and naturaly would make most guys on sauce look foolish! he has Ifbb type genetics....I cant wait to see him 8 weeks from now!

scribbs12 is offline Member
    i did a cycle 1-12 of test e 500mg but i was running prop also 50mg each day and winny 7-14 50mg. ... good quality lean mass i think it was like 10lbs+ nice vascularity too.. and the test made me extremely horny.... lol. just thought i might add that..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    22lbs in 5 weeks bro...sorry to burst your bubble but its mainly water weight. When you cycle off and PCT your left with some fat/water weight left and very little LBM.

A standard test cycle you can gain quite a bit with proper nutrition and keep most if not all gains with a proper PCT and Proper nutrition, that along with the fact that is one of your bodys most essential hormones is why we recomend it.

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for that guys....TJM you noticed my name so must be alrite hey,what's your's all about then?? ;-).On serious note,advice all taken it and has really helped..even though I got a bita stick :-).

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    i did sust 500mg a week for 11 weeks and put on 19lbs and kept 14lbs after a arimidex nolva and clomid pct.

AeroBeef is offline New Member
    somehow in between your dbol only cycle, 3 times a week workout routine and eating well (not good), im not sure if you should use steroids . I might be wrong, but to me it looks like your not that serious about it. I have always been a fan of having a great diet and super workout (4-5 days a week), when im juicing. and that is the way to do it when you are spending money on steroids and risking your health. Dont be surprised if your not a beast after 12 weeks of test

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    started at 169 now 196 week 10, test e 500, dbol 25 mg ed

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    started at 169 now 196 week 10, test e 500, dbol 25 mg ed
    you been taking dbol for 10 weeks?

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    you been taking dbol for 10 weeks?
    week 1-4 sorry

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    TJM7275= Timothy Joseph Last name...7275= my DOB, July 2 1975. I have been called TJ for so long though, I never answer to Tim
    And bro, I watch a Rocky movie a week... % sucked balls though and have yet to see the new one. Would you reccomend??

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    i am on week 10 (week 11 on monday). I started at 195-197 lbs and now i am around 220. I am running winny starting week 11 to 16 with pct week 17. Test e weeks 1-15. I ran dbol weeks 7-9 at 30mg, helped me quite a lot.

"dbol only"

what the hell does that mean?

If it means directly what you're saying - that is a stupid choice.
    You get nothing from it, but being a big puff ball for however long you run it.

yay.

Test is a rockstar of a cycle, even solo - you will put on easily retainable "gains".
    Stacking it with Dbol would be a solid choice as well.

Test and I have sex, so that's why I'm so passionate about it.

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    test is da shznit

zartan is offline Banned
    I'm on 10th week of sus at 450 mg per week and gained about 28 lbs.... a lot of strength and size (people are suspicious )

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

I've run dbol for 3 months!

Hey dude I know this post is a week old but if you read check it I thought I'd let you know that you can totally get away with using dbol for more than 6 wks. If anyone says otherwise I think they are just pussies!

First of all little dbols are delicious and yummy, and 6 weeks is just a tease. I think if you're doing more than 50mgs a day that you should limit it to 6 to 8 weeks but I just think there is alot of hype out there that trumps it up to be worse than it is.

For a real bulk phase you need a minimum of 6 wks of dbol. I like taking 50 mgs everyday. I've taken as much as 100 mg in a day and frankly thats where I noticed stress on my kidneys and liver. I felt sluggish and it just seemed overkill at my size to take that much. But 50 or even 60 mgs a day is great for a few weeks and then taper down while you increase your other gear ie Test etc.

Just my opinion.

Thread Information