matty50 is offline Junior Member

Cycle help. Winstrol? Tren? Both?

5'10'' 215lbs I don't know my bf but if I had to guess I'd say it's in the 20% area.

Last year I did Test 250 and Decca 200 once a week for 10 weeks and got awesome results.

I've gotten a little soft since then, and I decided my next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle. I'm not looking to put on much muscle no more than 15 lbs, but I'd be perfectly fine with as little as 5 lbs. My goal here is to get hard, cut and shed those last few pounds keeping my abs from showing.

So, I just got enough Winstrol to do EOD injections for 5 weeks. I also have some Finaplix that I might convert to injectable Tren , but I've never done that before and I'm a little apprehensive. Regardless, it's an option on the table.

My question:
    Given my goals, and the gear I have available to me, what are your opinions on how I should accomplish this?

I know I'm going to get a lot of "Don't do winny alone, stack it with test" replies, but I'm letting you know flat out right now that I don't want to do that. My options are Winny only, Tren only, or winny/tren stack.

One last thing (sorry this is a long post).
    My training will be 5 days a week. Mon-Fri. (I'll add a day on the weekends when I can find time, but it's rare).
    I'll be doing 45 minutes to an hour of lifting, followed by 30 minutes of cardio varying from elliptical machines to treadmills depending on the day. No cardio on leg day, which I only do every other week.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    If you came here wanting someone to advocate winny only, tren only, or a winny/tren only stack, you will probably be quite disappointed with most of the responses you receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    If you came here wanting someone to advocate winny only, tren only, or a winny/tren only stack, you will probably be quite disappointed with most of the responses you receive.
    I understand that, and all I ask is that people consider that my goals are not necessarily the same as theirs. It's easy to get tunnel vision when you're passionate about something, so it's cool with me. Those opinions will be respected, but the advice probably wont be taken.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I hope your single because winny only can make you go limp.

stpete is offline Banned
    So this would be your second cycle? Tren is powerful and definetely not to be used alone. You could add some test with tren and get great results if your diet is straight. What dosages are you considering?
    I'd get the bf down a little before anything. imo.

stpete is offline Banned
    So this would be your second cycle? Tren is powerful and definetely not to be used alone. You could add some test with tren and get great results if your diet is straight. What dosages are you considering?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Correct this is my second cycle. The Winny I would do 50mg EOD, the Tren I'm not sure what the dosage is after the conversion, I believe it's 75mg per ml (I'd do 1ml) and I would inject that EOD also.

If I were to stack the Tren and the Winny, doing EOD injections of each.. Would I inject ED but alternate between the two so I'd do winny one day, tren the next, back to winny, etc.? Sorry if that's a stupid question. I did my test/decca in the same syringe once a week. But with Winny being water based I assume I can't do that with the tren.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Some people mix water and oil based, personally I prefer not to. When you are pushing the oil in, then hit a pocket of the water based, it flows much easier and shoots in faster than I like to inject. That's just me though, many mix them.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never mixed them so i really can't help you there. Sorry. I don't mind injections, but everyday seems like a lot, but i guess it's up to the individual. 75mgs of tren is cool for first time imo. I don't know why it posted my last thread twice. I'm interested in how this goes for you. Good luck man.

I still have some more research to do, and more opinions to gather, but I'll certainly keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the help.

Thread Information