ARNIE83 is offline Junior Member

TEST E vs TEST PROP

hearing lots of conflicting opinions about what is the better test.

I want to run a test alongside equipoise for the next cycle.
    obviously my first concern is that prop is suppose to be painful!

i have used ethanate with deca and obviously experienced no pain.

does it matter that much regarding water retention if your diet is tight?
    surely if the results are almost the same then a comfortable injection is better than a painful one!

also the prop is short stered and the equipoise takes up until week 10 to start to take real effect apparently. should this make me lean towards using a long estered test ?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I run prop, totally painless and it kicks in within the week... thats hwy i likeit... i also shoot ED

at what mg per day do you run it at?

and why are you not experiencing painful injections like other people are experiencing?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont have pain from prop.... i have no idea why, i think it might be cause im a home brewer, i made my own.... its totally painless, other than it feels like a bruise if i dont work it out... i run at 100mg ED

I have never used Prop before, is it normal to experience pain and is the pain experienced after or during the injection?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    No point doing prop with eq, you are talking 14 weeks at least, along-side another compound that doesn't need frequent injects and has a long clearence time. Test E is the way to go for you. Frontload the eq, and while your at it the test too, if you don't know what that means look it up. No stats, age or goals, so I can't tell you if a test eq stack is what you are looking for, right for you, or at what dose.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

Arnie

I love Test, but I've never done prop - don't know just rather have to inject less I suppose. I am responding because I'm doing my first stack of Test with EQ myself, except I'm doing Test E. My first run with Enth actually. (I usually get Cyp or a blend, but stopped the blends cause I think they are overated and more expensive.)

I'm running 600 mg of each a week. Most people I've talked to have told me that you need to do atleast 400 mg of EQ and preferably more to have good results. So far I'm about 13 days into my cycle and I've noticed that my appetite is going up and my vascularity is a little more pronounced, than it would have been with just the Test.

I don't think it will take 12 weeks for EQ as I think I am already noticing a difference, (although subtle, admittedly). I have heard the range is more like 4 to 6 weeks for it to kick in. I think if you can afford it and you want to get extra hard and lean, 600mg or more is better. I can't remember if you posted how much you were taking but some of my trusted sources have said its a waste at less than 400mg/week.

Let me know how it works for you.

I'm excited about my gear. I got some Eurovet EQ and Astrovet Test. Everything is high quality! I had been going UG shit for a while and I can all ready tell the difference! One day I'm gonna get my hands on human grade pharm quality and then it will really be on!

sorry,

i'm 24, 5"10 tall currently weigh 217lbs, approx 14% body fat, 6 years lifting experience (competed naturally last year and came third in my weight), want to gain lean muscle with minimal water retention. my diet is clean and controlled throughout the week with cheat meals at weekends (but i don't go over the top) i have suffered quite bad with acne on my last cycle but having read other articles will try to use various shampoos/soaps (currently using accuatne prescribed by doctor).

a lot of people are stating that test prop is the best test, is this true?

cheers for the reply pitbull.

my only concern with equipiise is that its typically 50 mg per 1ml, thats alot of injections!

could i split it into three days woth of injections. e.g:

monday 200mg equipoise / 250mg ethanate

wednesday 200mg equipoise

friday 200mg equipoise / 250mg ethanate

what do you think?

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Hmm I can see your dilemna. 50 mgs per/ml is quite low. I opted to get the Eurovet at only 200 mg/ml instead of an UG source that had EQ 300/ml, just because the quality is so good. I was feeling a little frustrated that I had to take 3 cc per injection of EQ as that is really the max I want to push in with one shot... But now I don't feel so bad!

Yeah I think thats a good spread. The only problem I see is that you'd be doing 4 cc of EQ on each of the days you take it. Thats too much to push in. My darts only hold 3 ccs. You can get problems if you inject more than this at once.

To fix the problem just take 1 cc of EQ and mix it with your Test. I'm going to do something similar as I am having some serious soreness and swelling with my Test E injections. ****ing painful bro. I had to take 800mg of Ibprofen just to sleep the other day. I've heard the oil in the EQ is supposed to help cut the extra alcohol that may be causing the pain.

Good luck!

Talking

thanks for the info!
    let you know the outcome.

Thread Information