Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member

Bad Cycle Problems-Need advice/help

I don't know what is wrong but this is the worst cycle I have ever had.

975mg Test (sustaplex 325) pw (5 test ester blend)
    50mg Dbol per day.
    100mg Tren Ace EOD

I started about 5 weeks ago with and started to get good gains, strength and size. Then I pulled something in my elbow and I couldn't even lift my arm barely. I had to take at least 2 weeks off to rest it. I lowered the test to 500mg per week and stopped the dbol. Lost any gains but I figured as much.

After about 2.5 weeks, it felt better although still a little sore, I could lift again. So I started 50 mg dbol ed and upped the test back to 1000mg per week. I also added in 100mg EOD of Tren Ace. I felt like crap after the first day. I have been sick ever since. Sore throat, flu like symptoms, no appetite, body achey as hell. I haven't had any gains, no appetite but I have been eating anyway. No energy whatsoever. When I am at the gym, I can't even get a pump when lifting. My strength has remained the same as when I started. I feel like I weigh 500 lbs when I move. Also, I'm taking 160mcg of clen and 1mg of Arimidex ED. The clen doesn't seem to do anything besides make me warm. The adex I need or I blow up like a balloon. I don't feel any of the test sides like increased libido or aggression. I just feel bloated.

I do believe all of my gear is legit. The test is from a reliable source as is the dbol, the tren I made myself, and the adex and clen are from Lion. My stats are 33yrs old, 6+ cycles, 250lbs, ~20% BF ( I know it's high and I don't want to hear it.)

Basically, should I up the dose, stop taking the dbol, try something different? I have been sick, crappy, no gains, for over 2 weeks and something needs to change. Any advice, suggestions, questions are appreciated. TIA

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its because you stopped, the started again with a high dose...you have a lot of differnet shit in you and at different levels....your blood levels are so unbelievably unstable right now you body hates you and what your doing to it....do not up the dose, just try and deal with it till you get leveled out again and dont change a thing...

Thanks. This was what I was hoping for.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you made some bogus tren

I would think the tren of all things is legit. I bought the carts of Finaplix and followed the recipe perfect. I doubt that is the case.

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm, maybe too many compounds for the body to handle IMO..however, i Do agree with WEBB....his synopsis seems on point.

Thread Information