Spot Me 329 is offline New Member

Primobolan Question

Okay first the question than the reasoning behind it. as i know people have different goals.

Question : Can you use primobolan at 200ml a week... 2 = 100ml. injections and get anything whatsoever from it ?
    reason i am asking is I am not looking to gain any serious mass i would like to lose a little more bodyfat and harden up a little. I am 6'6" 260 and at about 19 maybe 20% BF. I totaly respect the better diet answers and macros. i have been reading the site now about 2 hours a day for the last few days and have gotten some good info. But the question is about muscle retainment not growth here. Everybody says it a waste for growth i notice That is why i am asking.

I'm trying to put toogether a cycle with 10 = 1ml amp sus250... and 22 = 1ml 100 primo . clomid/nolva/hcg etc. oh and i got some cheap -ss sounded dbol from friend but i don't think i want anything to do with it..

thanks for checkin out my post guys " hope I don't sound too ignorant "
    Last edited by Spot Me 329; 06-09-2008 at 06:22 AM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    no 200mg of primo enanthate has about 120mg of actual hormone... you have about 70mg natually of test and test is much stronger than primo

plus, you are gigantic you need probably 2x the average dose of everything anyway

and 250mg of sus is not enough in a week for you either for your size 750mg a week is a good place to start you need 20 more amps

and then there is a whole nother discussion that test e or test p are way better than the test blend called sus...
    Last edited by one8nine; 06-09-2008 at 07:10 AM.

bummer. okay thanks for the fast reply. back to the diet and patience i guess.

oh so if i double the primo how many times would i need to inject that per week say like 400 or 500 ml ???? 2 times or just once

Thread Information