madmax1974 is offline Associate Member

Post Low Testosterone levels

OK guys, this coming Monday my doc is going to prescribe me some testosterone shots, cause it turns out that i have low test levels.What should i expect to get, do i have a choice and should i ask for some anti- estrogen meds. Or will he give me everything that i need since he is a doctor and all.

testa dura is offline Banned
    u lucky bastard!!!!in oz the doc would perscribe sus 250....1cc...per week
    and hell yeah ask for anti estrogen,,,ask for hcg and hell yeah ask for valium to ,,,,
    your docter is the man........

it took me a while to actually find him, ( well atleast one that would give me what i wanted now just need the info. on what to expect.

Testa Dura, thanks for the info.

Anyone that has gotten test prescribed to them?

well.. no not at all.
    But please post the prescription what doc gives you.
    Have you tried any natural testosterone boosters ?
    i had a recipe for natural Test boosting stuff and it is fukking better then medicine.
    Its all ayurvedic stuff in india. Let me know if you want to give it a shot.
    It really worked for some of my friends married and had low Test and Low sex drive.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You'll probably get cip.

hey Madmax how you doing buddy ?
    So wat did the Doc say ?

Bladerunner9, i actually saw to docs. One prescribed me Test E. shots, 200 mg for me to take every 3 weeks. Which he is going to see me in about 3 weeks to see how its all going. The other prescribed me the Androderm patch which has 25mg each patch and that one i have to put one on every damn night. So i really dont know which is best.

breakbones is offline Senior Member

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've used Androderm, for 13 months, and it is a complete waste of time, I'm on injections now and the results have been through the roof. Each patch has about 25mg's of Test-Suspension, you only receive about 5 mgs of testosterone through your skin, pretty ineffective. I was wearing 3 patches a day. Once I started with Test-Cyp, my hot flashes went away, I started sleeping for a minimum of 8 hours solid, and I can jerk off up to 5 times a day when necessary.
    Go with the injections, but every three weeks dosing will have you on a hormone rollercoaster. My doc originally started me at 200 every two weeks, but through my own research I decided that 100mgs/ week would be better for me. I also use Arimidex at .5mg twice weekly to keep any estro related sides to a minimum.
    Good luck,
    CR
    My first blood test on 3/10/08 was taken after being on Androderm for solid two months straight without missing any days and I pull a 97ng/dl.

Test Range 220ng/dl to 1100ng/dl
    Date TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL
    3/10/08 97 Baseline
    4/11/08 1024 After 1 month on Test-Cyp
    5/15/08 1521 After 2 months on Test-Cyp and A-dex
    6/15/08 Coming soon
    7/15/08 Coming soon

After my last test's, my doc wants me to lower my dose from 1 cc every two weeks to 3/4 of a cc every two weeks. Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax1974 View Post
    Bladerunner9, i actually saw to docs. One prescribed me Test E. shots, 200 mg for me to take every 3 weeks. Which he is going to see me in about 3 weeks to see how its all going. The other prescribed me the Androderm patch which has 25mg each patch and that one i have to put one on every damn night. So i really dont know which is best.

Ottomaddox, thanks for your personal info. I also just want the injections. I am going to wait for my next blood work to see how i am doing. I agree with you on taking a shot every week. That 3rd week thing just dont do crap. Keep me posted with your results.

Thread Information