CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

Need help....Albuterol and Benadryl

Im just got some Albuterol and I was reading some posts that said to take Benadryl along with it. When and how much do you do and why?

Thanks in advance

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    every third week take 50mgs/day for the entire week of benadryl.

CCI
    Thanks, why? What does it do?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    It cleans your recpetors. After awhile your body "gets used to it" and it won't be as effective. By cleaning your receptors your basically resetting your body. Also the active ingredient you wanna look for is DIPHENHYDRAMINE. You can buy it by itself. Its a over the counter sleep aid so be sure to take it about 30mins b4 you go to bed.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

An additional note on the matter

I take Clenbuterol not Albuterol. Chemically they are similar but also different. I have heard that results are not as good with Albuterol but can't say from personal exp.

The other gentleman is correct it does clear receptors helping to reduce tolerance and thus ensure prolonged befits. I just recently read some literature that suggests that Benadryl will actually have a synergistic effect when combined with a Beta Agonist, which means it will actually enhance the fat burning properties of the drug.

While the study suggested that fat burning effects are elicted for the first 3 weeks anabolic effects and strength increases are noted only after the drug has been taken for 4 to 6 weeks. So the antihistime will essentially enable you to continue burning fat while you gain some added benefits. I personally don't like the shit so much. I only take it to burn fat and then stop.

I'll never forget the time I got clen that was 10x the normal strength, thinking it was Nolvadex (long story). I took before bed and was up at 2 am with my heart pounding so hard I thought I might go into cardiac arrest! I called my man up and asked him what the **** was going on. He said "oops I must have given you the clen!!! Yeah that stuff is 10x the normal strength so just take a quarter of a pill a day!

I'm relate this story because Beta Agonists can do crazy shit. But it does work and is relatively safe when used correctly. I lost 15 lbs in 4 weeks, So run out and get something for those allergies! Sniff Sniff!

CCI
    Thanks alot for the info guys. Can I work out as usual on the stuff or should I ease up on cardio? Not train as hard?

keep your workouts the same.

jkb1116 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to jack this thread, but my clen should be here within the next few days and I was told to go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Do I still take the benadryl during the 2 weeks off, or is that down time long enough to clear the receptors

Quote Originally Posted by jkb1116 View Post
    Sorry to jack this thread, but my clen should be here within the next few days and I was told to go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Do I still take the benadryl during the 2 weeks off, or is that down time long enough to clear the receptors
    yes take the benadryl every third week.

jkb1116 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I don't see a problem in keeping your workouts the same. Personally I take clen AFTER cardio so i don't risk my heart going to fast. Had a bad experience with that. But thats me, doesn't mean it'll happen to you. If you feel ANY tighting of your chest stop immediately tho, don't risk it, its not worth it.

Thread Information