phattymcphatts is offline New Member

first time user questions

ok so im in terrible shape at the moment. i havent been to a gym in about 2 years and im tipping the scales at nearly 3bills. i gotta lose some weight and ive considered steroids since high school. im headed out the door to go sign up for a new gym after a recent move. well i want to make the jump and do something about my situation. my question is, is it unsafe / foolish to take steriods when im out of shape? after hours and hours of research im considering test enth and nolvadex . any advice?

(if it matters im not just 300 pounds of blubber. ive been casually involved in a jujitsu, and wrestling dojo and i have an pretty extensive athletic background but that was about 6 years ago. also if age is a factor i am 27.)

PLEASE HELP

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    ya bro u gotta get your diet in check before u even consider using

Nitro29 is offline Member
    And start doing a LOT of cardio...Nitro

post up some pics so we can see what ur dealin with

shield11 is offline Banned
    Yes definately foolish to take aas when your outta shape if i were you id sort myself out with a good diet and a good workout routine as a foundation for future aas use as you will feel the benfits ten times over, for future reference test is a solid first time cycle with nolva on hand.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro at your weight right now it would definitely be unsafe and unwise to do roids. I would suggest an intense cutting regimen with a proper diet. Your body fat % should be in the mid to low teens ideally to consider juice. I'm telling you this because I was in your situation at one time, I was 330 lbs at 5' 10". Theres plenty of info on diet and training here so have at it and good luck!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    when i was cutting i stuck to chicken breast and crown rice alot with egg whites and oatmeal i did workout at night and cardio in am on empty stomach 3x a week it sucks but i went from 311 at almost 30 percent fat to 228 at 10 percent fat in 5 months, its long and hard but should have a low body fat due to cholesterol issues correct me if im wrong pros but ive done my homework and a high body fat is bad due to cholesterol and blood pressure

Yeah how is your blood pressure?

ok i will do more research. thanks for the body fat % advise. at least i have a base at what to shoot for before i can begin. so @ roughly 2 hours a day at the gym how long should i wait to juice? i set a preliminary goal of 250 pounds before i would really get into it but from what im hearing should i wait 6 months / diet and then see where im @? im no fool so ill listen to the experts. im just tired of being in the shape im in.

atleast a year

im not sure about blood pressure. ive had a recent physical and aside from the weight my blood pressure was ok.

Well thats good news. Get started at the gym tomorrow...Nitro

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i was the same to just go to the forums and i printed up every steroid for my first 3 cycles and all the pct and studied them inside and out just by understanding how they work and what they do once they are converted in your body youll learn alot and be able to put it all together its like hard math after awhile it just clicks out of nowhere but ive been working out for 6 years with strict diet for 1 and ive been researching for 3 yrs and im just now getting ready to do my first cycle in 2 months, just stay safe ans smart

Thread Information