Thread: Source?

Gators is offline Banned

Source?

How do i get 1 source verified? I've pm'd a couple people, but no response, and the "Suppliers List" form will not 'take' my info. I went ahead and ordered from this source, and i'm wanting to find out if they are legit, from what i've read here, i think they are, but...

thanks!
    F

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You need 45 days of membership and 100 posts minimum, to get a source check. read the rules.

CL

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not believe that anyone here is willing to do source checks anymore.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    even then not many do them anymore

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I answered your pm, you don't meet the requirements for a source check, and even if you did most of us stopped doing them. This is not a source board.

FatalThoughts is offline Junior Member
    Scammers

What?

People who take money and falsely promise the supply of goods are known as "scammers". Other steroid scammer types send fake gear or clones.
    Steroid scammers work largely in anabolic discussion groups on the Internet.
    They pick off the novice who places an advert for the supply of anabolic steroids .
    Here is an example of some of the scams you must be aware of when you are seeking out a source.

The Source Checker Scammer

Any one who sets themselves up as a source checker is a scammer.

There is one of these con men working in two well know discussion groups at this very moment. He uses the email address of the discussion group to make it look like he is authorized.

To further demonstrate his resourcefulness he now has set himself up as a "UK steroid source checker to the USA" ! "What a great guy", we hear you say! Using his own time to help the "bro's" of bodybuilding. (yes and he will likely call you "bro" ) When you ask this particular "source checker" about a source he sends you to his 2nd mail address where there is a "really good bro" ready to help you.

Yes it is the same guy!

This particular scammer is now a moderator on a USA steroid discussion group (yes that one) and he has infiltrated a well known UK group also (yes that one).

Lesson:
    NEVER deal with or trust anyone who calls themselves a "source checker". It is the biggest con game in the steroid Internet world.

The Scammer List Con

We seldom publish the ID of scammers unless we are 100% sure that they are culpable . Lists are notoriously bent since they are often manipulated by unscrupulous sources to further their ends.

It is notable that many sites have emerged selling steroids and also hosting scammer lists. The scammer list has now become the tool of the crooked source and the scammers themselves to discredit their competition.

On the scammer lists we find genuine scammers and genuine good and reliable sources. The names of good operators are submitted to these lists by bitter rivals. Anyone can submit a name to these lists and there are no rules or requirements of proof.

Lesson:
    Scammer lists are not serious documents.
    NEVER use scammer lists as a reference point to check out your supplier.
    They will be full of the best sources in the business submitted by small time scammers , con artistes or unscrupulous rivals.

Steroid bibles

Certain e-zine merchants have popped up on the web claiming to be experts ( gurus ) in steroids.
    They claim to be associated with all kinds of wonderful people in the hard core bodybuilding world.
    They invariably have a few things to sell (usually a steroid bible).
    A recent one we researched claims that site injecting does not work.
    The reason for this, according to him, is that if it did, the glutes would be massive, because that is where steroids are most often injected.

That this guy is known as a bufoon is no secret but, joking apart, steroids is a serious subject when it comes to giving direct advise to people using chemicals.
    This is a case of someone with some pratical knowledge paying someone to publish a manual and then flogging it on the web. (No you won't find it in Waterstones).
    Sticking a needle in yourself and pumping iron however, does not qualify you as a steroid "guru".
    So here is some advice on site injecting:
    The receptors in the upper arms are more favourable to inflation than the glutes.

Lesson:
    Don't get sucked in with e-zine merchants claiming to be connected and all knowing.
    They are mostly amateur bodybuilders and hangers on who want to sell a subscription to you by preaching some unique and unfounded point of view. When you sign up to these merchants you will be spammed with e mails full of worthless, misleading and dangerous comments.

Scammer "buyers"

Fortunately this is rare but this creature does occasionally rear his ugly head.
    Often known as reverse scammers.
    It works this way. The scammer "buyer" threatens to put the source on a scammer list unless the source sends the products he ordered.
    (Note our reverence of this list above!!)
    There is a little oversight here however. The scammer "buyer" has never ordered or paid for the products!
    It is an extortion.
    There are a number of variations here but they are always perpetrated by a youth with a low IQ and some dysfunctional personality problem.

Lesson:
    If you are a source and you get pestered by this kind of brat then don't bother returning his mail. Just put it on block instantly and get on with answering the genuine clients. Hopefully the chump will give up the computer and go back to watching cartoons on his portable TV.

I have a list of scammmers websites but not sure if I can post? Big, can I?

This whole source check thing is very annoying complicated and time consuming. Seems like you have to take your time and be around for people to trust you. I'm going through it myself but unfortunatley there is no other way unless you know someone personally. I got in touch with XXXXX supplier and he wants to verify me. I honestly don't know what to think of it. Can I post a link to fake source sites?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Afraid ya can't fatal,

But im sure most guys could find it within 10min on google.

Great post by the way!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalThoughts View Post
    I have a list of scammmers websites but not sure if I can post? Big, can I?
    Good post, but posting the list would be against the rules. Feel free to send it to anyone interested via pm though.

Gators is offline Banned
    I realize i don't meet the requirements, but i figured wth

Remember the problem with scammers lists (and the reason this site doesn't support them) is that one source, which may be legit or not, can flame the hell out of another legit source and get them added to a scammers list...

Then once there on one list, other people see the name and add it to there list...

so then theres no telling if there really scammers or not...

The 2nd main point being just because the person your thinking of ordering from isn't on a scammers list doesn't mean there not a scammer.

Gators is offline Banned
    I understand. Let me ask this: Can Anavar come in a liquid oral form
    Last edited by Gators; 04-14-2008 at 05:27 PM.

No you cant ask that, edit ya post fella. Rule 10.

Petition to ban all post about shipping methods, or advice on how to recieve

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly. i see rumors every week about good sources started by other sources to get there business

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators View Post
    How do i get 1 source verified? I've pm'd a couple people, but no response, and the "Suppliers List" form will not 'take' my info. I went ahead and ordered from this source, and i'm wanting to find out if they are legit, from what i've read here, i think they are, but...

thanks!
    F
    buysteroids.com

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators View Post
    I understand. Let me ask this: Can Anavar come in a liquid oral form
    yep dude i've seen it

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I answered your pm, you don't meet the requirements for a source check, and even if you did most of us stopped doing them. This is not a source board.
    I have never even seen a souce board in my life. Every anabolic website i visit all claim to be no source boards. This does make it very difficult for the newer people to get sources. I completely agree that sources must be protected, but if people invest time and contribute to the board they should know where to go to not get scammed.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    I have never even seen a souce board in my life. Every anabolic website i visit all claim to be no source boards. This does make it very difficult for the newer people to get sources. I completely agree that sources must be protected, but if people invest time and contribute to the board they should know where to go to not get scammed.
    You haven't looked hard enough, there are more "source boards" than otherwise, although I wouldn't personally trust any of them.

lebronjames27 is offline New Member
    Read the rules before you post again.

lebronjames27 is offline New Member
    Read the rules before you post again.

Thread Information