harrydunn69 is offline New Member

real or fake deca?

I enclosed a blurry pic which hides the company name, but it has a green top that reads "flip off", then on the label says Decabol 250, Nandrolone Decanoate, 10ml, 250mg/ml. It was manufactured in 11/07 and a use date is 11/12. Should i be skeptical because I heard this compant shut down in 06? Every site tells you something different, just want a solid answer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake deca?-06-11-08_1305.jpg  

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    very clear pic

burnin69 is offline Member
    they went out of buisness and the quality of there gear leading up to that is unclear (thats what all the liturature says). I actually used there test after they were out of buisness and it wasnt that bad. There's still alot of residule stock lying around but i would start being weiry about buying them.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it looks legit but i would need to see a few mor things to be sure. also your in the wrong section

troythepooh14 is offline Junior Member
    Looks legit, check the label and see if the whole thing is glued. or just the ends. Thats SOMETIMES a meaning in which its fake.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harrydunn69 View Post
    I enclosed a blurry pic which hides the company name, but it has a green top that reads "flip off", then on the label says Decabol 250, Nandrolone Decanoate, 10ml, 250mg/ml. It was manufactured in 11/07 and a use date is 11/12. Should i be skeptical because I heard this compant shut down in 06? Every site tells you something different, just want a solid answer.
    IF YOU SEND IT TO ME I WILL TRY IT AND LETS YOU KNOW ..LOL..

Thread Information