madman is offline New Member

fake mexican sostenon 250?

i recently purchased 20cc of sostenon 250 readyjects in mexico. this is the third time i have done so, but this time the color of the sos is different. Before, it was a darker color and i always got good results. this time it is light in color, similar to test enanthate . does anyone know anything about this? The packages were still the same and they were all in foil/plastic wrappers.Thanks

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Try the freezer test.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    I recently got sostenon 250 in Mexico too. The older sostenon redijects had a red plunger and the oil was a yellow color and it had an exp date of 2002. The new has a gray plunger and clear colored oil with an exp date of 2004. I have been on the new for four weeks and have gained 14lbs. so far. The new is from a different lot number also. The difference in color could be attributed to a number of factors like different preservative, carrier, etc. Hope this helps.

Mike Guest
    ok what tex said is true - I have noticed that in mexico where redijects of sus used to be standard with a red plunger they now have all grey plungers - I cant find one red anywhere - I have talked to several pharmacists etc and they never heard or knew about the company changing this so I dunno.....but considering I have seen ONLY grey plungers recently I believe this was a change organon made, literally every pharmacy has them

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    I bought some sus in mex recently. Plunger is grey. LOT # is AS200302....does it match any of yours?

Nagy is offline New Member
    I got some sus 250 redijects from mexico and the plug is gray too and it is clear too. my LOT # AS200304. and it exp Oct 2006, thay are , so i

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    from the research i have done it is not worth it to counterfeit redi-jects. you dont make anything off of it.

Thread Information