Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Look Big I clearly cant say what Id like to bout your attitude so we'll just leave it at that.
    Its a pity you gotta ruin so many threads on here.
    You rather mock than debate. Its a shame cause you obviously have knowledge.
    What is the debate? That you should be no where near steroids yet proceed to do cycle after cycle? That you post threads like this asking questions that have been asked literally hundreds of times then don't like the fact that the answers don't all cater to you? The threads you allege I "ruin" still exist regardless of my input. I don't needlessly close or edit threads just because I don't like what they say, I make my point and leave them open for others to do the same. I fail to see how my comments, regardless of what they are, could ruin a thread. I get dozens of pm's a day, and help more people than you might think. The thing is I help those who I feel are doing everything in their power to help themselves, not those looking for a shortcut while clearly not even approaching their natural potential. If this stance offends you, then I apologize.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    What is the debate? That you should be no where near steroids yet proceed to do cycle after cycle? That you post threads like this asking questions that have been asked literally hundreds of times then don't like the fact that the answers don't all cater to you? The threads you allege I "ruin" still exist regardless of my input. I don't needlessly close or edit threads just because I don't like what they say, I make my point and leave them open for others to do the same. I fail to see how my comments, regardless of what they are, could ruin a thread. I get dozens of pm's a day, and help more people than you might think. The thing is I help those who I feel are doing everything in their power to help themselves, not those looking for a shortcut while clearly not even approaching their natural potential. If this stance offends you, then I apologize.
    Its ok I forgive you. Apology accepted.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Can we kiss and make up?
    I've never run a dbol only cycle, but I would think a basic nolva/clomid pct would be fine, and might not hurt to have some arimidex on hand in case the bloat is more than you counted on. If so run the adex at .25eod and see how that goes.

shield11 is offline Banned
    Can we kiss and make up?
    I've never run a dbol only cycle, but I would think a basic nolva/clomid pct would be fine, and might not hurt to have some arimidex on hand in case the bloat is more than you counted on. If so run the adex at .25eod and see how that goes.
    Can i get a kiss?

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Can we kiss and make up?
    Cool. I'll try it and see how it goes. Was really happy with last cycle.
    Im taking everything on board thats been said.
    I wont expect amazing results but IMO I'll be back saying "Told ya so!" ha ha
    We'll see.

How much Nolva and Clomid and for how long?
    Bare in mind I bounced back very quick last cycle. Didnt even feel shut down.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Valid point.
    Id be delighted with 10lbs of solid muscle but would guess another 10lbs of water would come with that even with nolva used perhaps.

imo 10lbs of "solid muscle" is highly unrealistic- 2-5lbs of gain would be much more practical.

but once again what is your goal? you would be much better off if you started by making a damn goal and reverse engineered your strategy (cycle) to meet that goal sir. odds are that you wont end up with a dbol only cycle and that is why people cut all the unnecessary chase and simply say dont bother cuz its not worth your time.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    I only time i ran an oral only cycle was with m1t. I gained around 10-15lbs, my strength was insane. I kept most of it but it's a lot on the liver. So far i am enjoying test a lot better, i gained twice as much and i will keep a lot more with proper pct. Don't except too much keepable gains from dbol only. Anyways good luck, keep us posted ... I want to know how much gains you kept.

shield11 is offline Banned
    Cool. I'll try it and see how it goes. Was really happy with last cycle.
    Im taking everything on board thats been said.
    I wont expect amazing results but IMO I'll be back saying "Told ya so!" ha ha
    We'll see.

How much Nolva and Clomid and for how long?
    Bare in mind I bounced back very quick last cycle. Didnt even feel shut down.
    3 weeks nolva 20mg

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    There should be no reason why the majority of strength gains shouldn't be maintained post cycle.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck with your crappy cycle.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information